Trebalim Understanding

Yep, same issue here

Same issue.

Same issue, Blizz please fix so we can get working on the time-gated content.

Bump, same issue.

Ditto, logged in this morning to advance Cypher to find this BUG blocking progress.

Nothing like wasting player’s time especially when you have a double timegated progression system and then a bug nullifying your previous day’s farming of cyphers.

Same, 1 character and I cant progress

What a bummer to plan your route on this console, save up and log to stay ahead of it to be met with this message.

Same issue. Only have this one character. Can’t research it.

Just to add, Same issue, only character to enter ZM. super frustrating to have extra time added to already stupid long timegated things…

I’m having the same issue. Just thought I’d add to the post count.

Also having the same problem

Same. Also did Pocopoc’s quest to check out the synthesizer and the bug still here. I have a feeling it’s either a bug or more time gating.

Same issue, same message… as of February 28,2022 the issue was resolved for me…ty blizz

I am having the same issue

Same issue here, only one character in ZM.

Adding to this list. Also my only character in ZM.

Same issue here, seeing more than one post about the same topic. So trying to keep them all updated.

Only one toon on the account on the board and its telling me" another toon is researching this task" < impossible so not sure what is going on but waking up to baby sit this timer for sure sucks.

same issue. i can’t believe that they screwed up one of the most core and fundamental aspects of this entire patch. or can i. this subpar level of quality has become rampant. the attitude that they will hotfix everything as they go is pretty embarrassing for a game for which we all pay a lot of money. this is sad imo.

Same issue.

same here!

Same problem. Guessing this is locked until next week and it has a crappy error message.