Traveler's Log completed, no mount given

same issue

Same issue

Same here. Blizz did say they were working on it. Hopefully it will get resolved soon

its been 4 days. Can we get some reply from the dev about this issue?

1 Like

Completed log, opened chest and got 200 coins, no mount. Logged off for about 45 minutes, opened log, bar has completely reset even though it is showing completion of various parts.

There’s a post on GD from them:

1 Like

Posting here that the same thing is happening for me. I haven’t gotten the mount, nor can I interact with the chest to get the tender that I earned.

Why was in General Discussion not in here lol. Thank for the link

yw :slight_smile: Probably because there are even more threads on GD about this than in this forum and it’s used by more people would be my guess.

1 Like

Same problem here.

Same problem T-T

Same, I did it all. I have 450 coins and no mount

In the same boat, I logged out and back in and now I’m back at 0…

1 Like

Same issue, earned mount, no mount in the box.

patience :face_with_peeking_eye:

this is happening to me aswell.

having the same issue here

Same issue as well. Just turned in, didn’t get the reward.

I am experiencing this same issue, I completed the trading post journey thing across a couple characters, but now all my characters state that I have collected everything, but still don’t see the mount in my collections, even under uncollected.

I also did not receive any reward. Completed the Traveler’s Log. Shows it completed in the tab. No achievement. No coins given either. Tried logging on other characters to see if it would fix and nothing either.