Traveler's Log completed, no mount given

Having the same issue. Completed 1000/1000 and I am missing the 100 currency and mount. Nothing to open at the chest and the Traveler’s Log reads “You have collected all rewards for this month”

6 Likes

I am having the same issue. It probably just takes a day for it to show up in inventory/in the collection chest. Similar thing is happening with the Twitch Goblin Weather Machine. I had to wait almost a full 24 hours for that to show in my inventory. Give this a day before placing a ticket.

Same here. Just completed a few minutes ago. No mount.

1 Like

Just finished, no mount or tender

same no mount

No mount. Did an additional quest. Didn’t work. Logged off and on. Didn’t work. Exited, logged on with another character, and did an additional quest. Didn’t work.

(And I got fewer credits than I’d earned. Points != Credits. Why?)

2 Likes

It happened to me as weell, I did the 1000/1000 and no mount

ya i didnt get the mount or some of the tenders i was suppose to be rewarded

Same things happened to me done it last night and no mount :frowning:

Having same problem.100% completion for this month for Travelers Log.
No Ash’adar mount or Trader’s Tender because the chest can not be opened.

Hopefully they will fix it soon.

I’d like to add my name to this list. tried relogging, switching alts, completing more quests. Nothing has worked so far.

It’s nice that they brought back a mount that somewhat mirrors the spectral tiger mount. I just wish I could actually get it

This also happened to me. Stuck at 1900 points for account. No mount.

So like when are they planning to fix this? They dont want open tickets about the issue and to only submit bug reports like wth.

No mount and only the first 100 coins from the log. Haven’t been able to interact with the chest since then. Log now says I’ve collected all the rewards for the month hahahaha umm nope. Tried to report bug in game but apparently we can’t do that anymore - directs you to forums. Hopefully this will get fixed Tuesday during maintenance.

I’m adding my name to the list. I have completed it but no mount, only tokens.

I’m thinking the bug in my case may stem from the fact that I had 850 on my main and while playing an alt, got 150 added to my tally: Below completing it on my alt, but just enough on my main.

I haven’t been able to interact with the chest at all since first opening it.

Same exact scenario for myself - log complete, no mount.

Sigh…wrong character selected. My post above should have been under this character.

Eh, it doesn’t matter. The trading post is account wide so in theory all of our characters should be able to interact with the chest/collect rewards.

1 Like