Traveler's Log completed, no mount given

I completed the 1000/1000 and inside the box I was only given 400 of the Trader’s Tender, but did not receive Ash’adar.

I was told my other people nearby the chest is supposed to contain the mount when completed.

Help?

30 Likes

Can confirm that I also did not receive the mount.

13 Likes

Me as well.

5 Likes

Same thing happened to me.

2 Likes

Same for me as well, I didn’t get the mount, nor did I get the last 100 coins. Only got 400 coins out of the chest after completing all my tasks.

1 Like

Same here, got 400 coins, no mount after completing my tasks.

2 Likes

So, this is strange. I logged out for a while and logged back in. I logged onto an alt first, and my progress showed 850/1000. I logged back onto my “main” character and got the achievement for side quests which put me at 1000/1000 again and this time the mount was in the cache…

4 Likes

Same issue.
Also noticed I don’t have credit for completing it in the Achievement tab for the “Trading Post Enthusiast”

2 Likes

All my toons ended up having the entire thing complete but I did another quest just like you said and it ended up working! Got my last 100 and the mount.

2 Likes

Yep - mine was “complete” too, on all characters.
Did a quick TP task and got the mount/extra tender

Also got credit for the Achievement!

Thank you folks

2 Likes

I had nearly the whole bar filled when I got disconnected and the bar has reset to just one achievement / quest item filled. :frowning: I know it’s not a lot of work but geeze wiz. Please fix this. I don’t want to have to redo this constantly.

1 Like

Same thing here. No mount, nothing. Even did another TP objective, still nothing.

4 Likes

I have the same problem. The activities bar shows completion, but I only got 300 tokens and no mount.

1 Like

Same with me, 100% only 300 coins and no mount

1 Like

Confirmo, acabo de realizar las tareas y solo recibí 100 puntos que restaban para reclamar y no llego la montura.

Okay, just had this happen to me. Is there some way for us to actually get the mount now, or are we just screwed?

Logging off for the day worked for me. The chest had reset and I was able to grab the mount the following day. I have heard similar things from other people, it may just take some time.

The only other way I’ve heard people being able to get it to fix itself is to do a few more achievements, even though it says it’s capped. It seems like it could be related to the 150pnts from the “dragonflight side quests” achievement bugging out?

Do another 100-200 points if you can and see if that works for you!

Finished my 1000 for the mount, only got 100 tender from the chest no mount of the other 400 tender. Tried loggin out.and back in, completing another quest, changing characters etc. Really want my mount.

Just had the same issue, completed the 1,000 credit goal, went to open chest only got 300 currency and no mount. Blizzard is something glitched?

1 Like

same here no mount no coin after completion. I just try like log in alt character and go back to main character but no mount not lootable again.