Traveler's Log completed, no mount given

No mount no coin.

Tried:
-Completing more quests
-logging off for 15 minutes

Still nothing

+1 for no mount after completion, relogging, and logging on to an alt.

Completed it, opened chest, no mount… Throwing my name into the ring here.

Same problem here. :stuck_out_tongue: Tried logging to an alt, doing an extra task. No luck. GL to us all

Also having this issue. Just finished my 1000/1000 and only got 300 tenders from the chest.

Mark me as completing it and not getting the mount. Also occasionally my bar resets

I have looted the chest a couple of times with no issues. complete the log went to loot it for the last time and I cant click on it. missed out on 100 tenders and no mount. cant even see Ash’adar in my mount journal.

2 Likes

Same happened here, However I noticed on one account I completed it got the mount it shows done with a total of 2000 Traveler’s Tenders

On my other account it shows me completed, I did not receive the mount and this account only shows 1800 Traveler’s Tenders collected/awarded

Both accounts did the same things side by side to get where they are except somehow one account got shorted 200 tender and the mount on completion

The same exact thing happened to me. I finished it, didnt get the mount. Then, I logged out, and back in, and now the entire thing reset.

Please correct this

Same here. I still havent recieved it

oh good not just me it happened to… earned it last night andnever got it in chest or after logging out and in. Checked this am and still no mount and point reward bar is back and empty…yet all tasks that were done still show completed!

Same on my end filled bar went to chest got currency no mount relogged now the bar is empty but the tasks are still complet.

Same here no mount after completion of quests. and the bar is glitchy on all my alts

just logged into a different character and the bar filled up. went to the trading post but the chest is not click-able >.<

1 Like

I completed the bar but didn’t get the mount from the chest either.

Same here, completed the bar and still no mount :frowning:

This is also happening to me… bar filled back up after completing another task and no reward in the cache or mount journal

Still an issue for me as well. Super “thrilled” by the roll out so far.

No mount.

Only 400 of the currency, not 500.

(Mount does not even show as uncollected in the collections list.)

Same here. No mount and only 200 currency