Transmog broken after maintenance

On my shadow priest, before i logged out prior to matinence my Nathrian Ferula staff was transmogged to the hidden xal’athath appearance. Now it has reverted back to it’s unmogged state and the game will not let me mog it back to xal’athan. (hidden appearances or normal ones). I’ver tried relogging and reloading and it will not let me mog the item. I don’t mean that the option isnt there, it simply will not do this application once you hit the button, the button isn’t greyed out or anything, it simply isn’t working

44 Likes

I had the issue yesterday on my Alliance paladin. The legion artifact appearance was removed randomly and I could not retransmog it. I heard the sound buzz when I clicked to transmog, but it did not take money away and it didn’t change it. I haven’t tested again today.

8 Likes

huh odd. For me it was mogged correctly at 9:55 ish eastern when i logged out, then i logged on right after maintenance was done at like 10:45 ish eastern and it was mogged to the normal staff and now i can’t fix

6 Likes

Having same issue as well

7 Likes

Interesting. I can’t remember what time it was yesterday evening I logged in and it switched back all of a sudden to the regular appearance while I was running around my garrison. My login screen still showed the artifact though as that has been bugged out and showing the wrong transmog at times.

2 Likes

I’m with a rogue right now that also can’t transmog to artifact appearance on a new character. Seems like the issue might be Legion artifacts specifically. (and possibly from the Legion artifact tab transmogging, because the staff on my priest that is from Legion but from the “staves” tab is still working).

2 Likes

Hey guys, for some reason i had an enchant mogged onto weapon and it was messing with the legion artifact mog. Make sure you remove it, then try it. Not sure how it got on there when i never put it on, but just take a look

1 Like

Nvm, still messed up

1 Like

Same here. Had my dagger mogged to sharas’dal, now it is back to being a dagger and won’t let me mog back to artifact appearance. It will let me mog to other daggers, however.

4 Likes

It definitely seems to be the Legion tab that is bugged for mogging other weapon types.

2 Likes

Yep. Suddenly and randomly broken this morning. I am a sad panda.

4 Likes

running into this issue as well. can’t use the balance of power fist of ra-den appearance on my shaman

2 Likes

i have hte same problem, which is turbo annoying to me because i cant stand using a staff and have been able to hide the staff by changing it to the ww artifact appearances. until today. i dont want a staff. give me 1 handers or give me mog!

4 Likes

I am having the exact same problem! I am unable to transmog my weapons (on all characters) to show the appearance of my Legion artifacts. When I select “apply” to apply the transmog to my weapon, nothing happens. It simply does not apply the appearance to my weapon.

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue since last night. I thought it was just me.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue with the Legion artifacts transmogs. I was using the Felo’melorn mog and it went away today. For some reason, I can mog the Frost and Arcane artifacts but not the Fire one. Hope this get solved soon :frowning:

3 Likes

Same problem. I can’t transmog my staff to my Resto Shaman artifact appearances anymore. Tried everything I could think of: reloading, relogging, restarting, unequipping+reequipping, and per someone’s claim that this would fix it, transmogging it to something else then transmogging it back to the Legion appearance (didn’t work).

6 Likes

Just adding my voice to the chorus of people who can’t access the Legion transmog function for my staff-to-sword Legion artifact appearance.

2 Likes

Same here. My staff won’t go to The Fist of Ra-Den anymore - tried everything you mentioned. Pretty miffed since when I logged out yesterday evening everything was transmogged correctly.

2 Likes

Same here. It’s bothering me a lot more than I’d like to admit haha. I am fairly proud of some of the appearances I earned and plan my mogs around them, so this really blows. Hope they fix it soon. And… really hope it’s not an intentional undocumented change…

2 Likes