Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

With some players transitioning to Dragonflight instead and there having not been queues in weeks, how can it not be time to open up paid transfers at this point? If not now then when?

2 Likes

Can Skyfury have paid xfers open to it? I would love to bring my other two characters over from mankrik.

unlocking servers when?

2 Likes

“crickets”

anyone home? I’ve never seen a company so adverse to making money… so many people would buy transfers

2 Likes

please open the gates!

2 Likes

Hundreds in this thread alone lol. It’s crazy to think that such a large company could be this averse to making money with simply unticking a check box on the backend

At $25 per character, you’re looking at closer to $25k in transfers alone, minimum.

My response from a Blizzard GM after submitting a ticket as to why I can’t transfer a character to a server I ALREADY HAVE CHARACTERS ON.

Blizz GM: So to clarify everything, some realms allow character creation and denies character transfer, because, if transferred your character that holds several gears, progress and items, this would cause unbalance in the server with new players.

1 Like

abran servidores de benediction

Lots of tourists went back to retail, can we get some movement here?

4 Likes

Can we get Xferes open backed up? Queue times are gone. Atleast let us server xfer to realms we already have max level characters on

3 Likes

Please consider opening Maladath soon! Its frustrating going back and forth between my old dead server and fresh where my friends are now. With us being past 90 days would be great to at least know if this will be an option anytime soon or if I’m wasting my time over there.

1 Like

Open Sulfuras for alliance, at least help balance it out

I’m really hoping that within the next week or two Blizzard can get a better idea of how many active players there are so we can get more information about when the servers will unlock. I’m also wondering if they’ll possibly wait until after Phase 2 releases to decide on server unlock dates. What do you all think?

I think if anything it will most likely happen in P2 alongside the race and faction change release. In the actual blue post where they stated they changed their mind about faction change, their main reason was that they were “convinced by the argument that being able to play with your friends is more important”. How can we play with our friends if they’re on a locked server? It would be hard to back that argument up if they keep all these servers locked. I’m giving Blizzard too much credit though, their actions are unpredictable in classic unfortunately.

5 Likes

You think they actually have a plan in any of this versus just sheer incompetence?

1 Like

Warcraftlogs entry

People who think ^ like this are … gross. “Tourists” … as if being hardcore on any specific game is admirable.

It’s like a dog, who refuses to eat anything except for Alpo Savory Beef Dry Dog Food - and they’re satisfied with that for their entire life.

Bruh.

You eat dry dog food. The worst dry dog food. And you enjoy it.

It’s just sheer incompetence. They really should just tear down the server walls, let us have cross server groups.

Give us the QoL of Retail with the Gameplay, Talent Tree, and Mechanics of the past.

NOBODY FINDS IT FUN TO SIT AROUND FOR 2 HOURS PUTTING TOGETHER GROUPS - OR HAVING A SECOND JOB OF RUNNING A DAMN GUILD.

Yes, there are abnormal people out there who enjoy having that “GM” power … my casheir at the grocery store, the greeter at wal-mart, the gas station clerk, the fry cook at Wendy’s, etc … < Fry cook. Very specific right? One of the D-bag elitist tanks I’ve had the displeasure of encountering WAS EXACTLY THAT LMAO! AND HE WAS PROUD OF IT! LMFAO. Bruh, I always clowned on elitists in-game being losers in life and I … well, kinda knew I was right. :rofl:

Sorry my post triggered you, Bruh.

Seemed fairly harmless, since i wasnt putting anyone down, just stating it for what it is. The people that used Wrath to escape the sheer awfulness that was SL, until DF came out. I dont really consider myself hardcore in any regard, I just happen to prefer the older stuff. Lots of “tourists” as i put it are people that overloaded the servers without any real intention to stay.

Lots of just incoherent babble about your disdain for wrath, not sure why you felt the need to interject.

Why are transfers locked if you already have a character on the same account on the locked server?

7 Likes

Here, I’ll save you a ticket and two weeks of waiting.

Thank you for contacting Customer Support. We are currently experiencing a high volume of tickets and are not able to respond to the issue at this time. If you are still in need of assistance, please respond with more details and a Game Master will assist you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding.

4 Likes