Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

But Atiesh needs more Horde!

1 Like

Why only Skyfury?!? THERE ARE NO QUEUES ANYWHERE!

2 Likes

Time to let it go, I have official given up.
I know the dev team can see our posts and are choosing to stay firm on their decisions (through silence).
My issue is that they can’t even defend why I can’t move my character from Faerlina to another locked server where I already main, and they only locked the server to “prevent” future problems, meaning there was never an actual problem.
They even allowed SoM players to transfer to any server they wanted. Where’s the logic in that?

5 Likes

I’m really desperate to play on Sulfuras… It’s so hard to just keep waiting without any idea of how long it’ll be until it finally gets unlocked. My game time is just ticking away and I can’t play with my friends.

1 Like

The fact that the community QA didn’t ask about server transfers is pretty telling as well.

If you can boost a char on a locked server, SOM could transfer to any server, and you already play on that server… Why wouldn’t we be able to PAY you to move our alts from a server we don’t even play on to one we already play on? Logical fallacy

3 Likes

What I dont get is, If I already have characters on Mankirk, why are you limiting me to transfer a character to my Mankirk realm. I understand its full but I also understand I can only play one character on my realm at a time, Which character I play isn’t about over crowding. Mind you this is a PAID transfer, not a free one.

6 Likes

day 4 of asking for you to open faerlina so I can be on a good server and actually enjoy the game

1 Like

Dog all this time and I still can’t transfer my other characters to whitemane???

What about Sulfuras?

Still failing to address any of the issues…what’s new?

1 Like

Please try to get a response from the devs on why we can boost or create new characters on locked servers, but cannot transfer to them. I play on Grob, I have level 60 toons on another server and want to transfer them instead of leveling new ones. This doesn’t seem to hurt server population etc.

Many others have said it in this thread. We just want a response. Will it ever be possible? Should we just give up and level/boost a new toon?

4 Likes

When do you plan on allowing transfers to Sulfuras? I’ve got a ton of friends that want to play but are waiting until they can group with the rest of us.

1 Like

Wait…you can create a new character on locked servers? I have friends that are trying to play with us but didn’t think they could even join the server.

open bene and faerlina. theres no one to arena with on other servers

1 Like

If you have a character there already, yes.

There’s a trick to get a character there if you don’t have one already, not sure it works anymore but I did it on a second account a few weeks ago and it worked It’s a bit strange and requires you to install the classic client as well. It will at least let your friends create a new toon or boost one if they have it available. The below were all free transfers when I did it.

Create a Character on SOM server Swamp of Sarrows
Then Transfer that Character to SOM server Jom Gabbar
Then you can transfer that character from Jom Gabbar to any locked Wrath server.

2 Likes

Have friends who won’t play because they can’t get on the server with those of us who play on Bene.

These stupid locks …

2 Likes

They need to unlock Sulfarus. All my IRL friends play there, and I’ve been waiting for 2 months now. No reason to play if I can’t play with them.

5 Likes

Unlock Mankrik pls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here. They really need to unlock Sulfuras. Especially for the Alliance

2 Likes

I hope they will unlock Benediction’s server soon I have friends scattered on servers and to get some together we went to servers where you can barely put together a naxx 25 a week

2 Likes