Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

Another day and no comminciation on the state of Earthfury…

2 Likes

Dragonflight beta they are a bit busy with that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Eranikus is broken. people can no longer transfer to the server from benediction/grobb. The server isnt even an available link for the classic servers on the forums. blizzard please support this server

4 Likes

LF bluepost, about Eranikus transferred being locked. Only takes ~5 seconds to type “were looking into this” or give us a different answer. How can a company in 2022 have this bad of communication with its customers. Were not asking for a lot here…

2 Likes

Open up transfers to locked servers if we already have max level characters there. We already affect the population. Why restrict those people.

1 Like

Cool, your mailbox bug and 9-day ticket response time has stranded half my characters on Grobbulus. Great work blizz.

1 Like

Hey relaxxxxx folks, they just woke up from the cosby room, pouring a cup of joe. Only 1130 in Cali.

FCM’s are affected by the PCM cooldown now. Recent transfers are stuck on Grobbulus, and only more established players can leave.

Open up transfers to locked servers if we already have max level characters there. We already affect the population. Why restrict those people.

So much this, why is this a restriction?

1 Like

some crumbs of info on this post

So now Sulfuras is locked… So I have 2 70s on 2 locked servers… My options to get them all in one place for convenience is give blizzard $100 and goto a dead server, or a pve server from a pvp. Even the free transfer on Faerlina is locked :slight_smile: . Seems like we’re forced to go play PVE servers?

1 Like

after submitting a support ticket and waiting 7 days. … 7 DAYS , due to the problem that I was able to transfer one of my 4 characters from Grobbulus to sulfuras , where I was notified only 24 hours after the closure of these free transfers , I was DENIED transferring the other characters and NOW I have a presence in the two servers… if the goal is to free up Grobbulus space, you’re not really achieving it because I occupy both servers… crazy.
After having acquired 6 MONTHS of subscription recruited 2 friends and bought a DELUXE booster, I want to let you know my annoyance at the lousy service that is being offered to the subscriber, it makes me rethink purchasing any other service from your store in the future, I hope you know how to rectify leave free transfers for everyone who can compensate the community for this nightmare that has been transformed Wrath of the Lich King Classic

1 Like

When will players on Sulfuras have the ability to pay for a transfer to Eranikus? My family is split between locked servers. When will we be able to play the game together?

I wrote about the same concern. I can buy a lvl 70 boost for $49, but I cannot transfer my lvl 70 mage over onto the server… My main is a 70 priest on whitemane, which I play 99% of my time. Playing a different character over my priest doesn’t change the player count.

1 Like

Can you please allow people with characters already on a server to transfer the rest of their characters there? Its very annoying this is still a problem.

6 Likes

Can you please allow people with characters already on a server to transfer the rest of their characters there? Its very annoying this is still a problem.

They really need to do this.

2 Likes

Please allow creation of new characters on locked servers. I don’t care if you keep transfers locked but why can’t friends starting up join up with their guild on a locked server. WoTLK launch is in 10 days and people are scattered.

Our guild is on Sulfuras and we can’t get the rest of our players that haven’t played classic before there to get set up ahead of wrath??? Don’t completely ruin the WOTLK launch for everyone.

3 Likes

character migration from que doesnt work either

1 Like

Yeah i know, people reporting it isnt for either method.