Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

is there gold restrictions when using the free server transfer? Also, I transferred to my current server, does the cooldown still take place?

i believe its 5000g per character

I believe they said for free transfers there is no cap. This was to makes sure there was as few barriers to transferring as possible

Free transfer from Grobbulus to Old Blanchy is giving 5k gold transfer limit errors to most of us.

Hi im trying to get my last character over from Grobbulus to Eranikus but apparently you guys locked free transfers. Is there any way to get him over? i dont want him to be stuck there forever. Notadraenei-Grobbulus

6 Likes

same here:( please uncle Blizz, let me transfer my characters:(

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, 3 chars transferred over, won’t let me transfer the last one

1 Like

Why are Eranikus transfers locked

2 Likes

When will account transfers for classic become an option? Flag boosted characters for no transfers and only allow same name account transfers. If you can’t work around that then you need to ask yourself what you stand for as a developer.

Why is Whitemane closed from transfers? I literally don’t have a choice as a Horde player to transfer from Faerlina. Whitemane was really the only good option, besides Mankrik BUT that’s also closed…

UNLOCK WHITEMANE AND MANKRIK FROM TRANSFERS.

Also why is it that I can create a toon on whitemane and play, I just can’t transfer my main over? It’s not locked, there’s NEVER a que. UNLOCK the server please… this is pathetic.

1 Like

I am trying to leave Grobbulus with a 3-4 hour queue to play with a friend group on Mankirk. I am not allowed to use paid transfers to move my guys with 100s of days played over, but I am allowed to make new characters and start over? If I am already taking up a server slot why restrict me from enjoying the fruits of my labor over the past few years??

1 Like

I vote Merge earth fury and Eranikus

horrible idea lol

ye, adding a is_boosted flag in the character struct should not be too difficult. Why no acc-acc tranfer? Don’t you want money?

1 Like

So for people who have to get a guild on board to transfer we run into having half transferred and half not, is the character transfer on Eranikus going to be removed or is there something going on now since I cannot transfer now.

Not to mention if it was locked due to population, that is completely false because a large majority on the server now are looking at server health to transfer off a megaserver if this stays unable to transfer too, you would have single handedly killed the server.

What’s wrong with you guys? I CAN’T even transfer to Eranikus, two of my friends were able to do it yesterday and two more and I are stuck on Faerlina because you decided to close the transfer

1 Like

The lack of communication about 90% of whats going on with Wrath Classic and its servers is astonishingly bad.

The fact y’all closed down even paid character transfer to Sulfuras for people who already have Characters there WITHOUT any notice is super messed up. I have characters on Sulfuras and was about to transfer my main to play with my guild (due to RL I couldn’t do it sooner) and low and behold even the paid Character transfer is closed. And the fact there is still a gold cap is just ridiculous. So now I’m to completely relevel (and can’t even get some of the things that were taken out of game I worked hard for on my main) because you can still create new characters on Sulfuras but can’t transfer :upside_down_face: great job blizzard. You’re like the fort hood of gaming communities

4 Likes