Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

Lol I can give you 3 solutions to balance the imbalance on servers that will not cause customer issues.
One: Merge full ally servers with full horde servers into one, you can even merge more than one server to make up for the lack of population of low servers.
Two: Create mega servers per region, thus removing all together the need to “balance” anything.
Three: Create proper layers in which you can include 50-50 from each faction, this can also be seeing as a mega server.
Of course any of those actions require true work from Blizz and that will not happen as to why would the spend more time and money on something that people is going to play anyway. Also they will lose money on that sweet sweet char transfer.

Just for reference:

Old Blanchy is currently listed as a “Medium” realm and Sulfuras is listed as “High”.

little late there boss

If your so much better than everyone who paid to leave dying servers to play with actual people why are you even here in the forum about it? to validate the months you played alone or is it just copium?

no, no and no. All garbage ideas.

2 Likes

Why, why even allow us to roll on full servers if you cant handle it and dont have enough employees leftover after the cosby room.

2 Likes

lmao “just for reference” from someone who knows literally nothing about old blanchy. i’ve been on old blanchy for over a year now, but thanks for the 4-1-1. we’ve been at LOW until yesterday.

1 Like

come roll on old blanchy! you’ll have a blast!

2 Likes

Don’t care to know, I was just posting exactly what was in the launcher right when I posted that.

Do facts make you angry or something?

Care to elaborate on why they are “all garbage ideas”? or just “no” because you say so.

What are you even talking about. You are going off on who even knows what.

I asked you a question… name the better server options.

Everyone xferred onto one single server. You lay in the bed you make.

Blizzard servers can’t handle that many people, so merging doesn’t work. Same issue with mega servers. Doesn’t matter how many layers they spin up, it’s an overall capacity issue, and it isn’t something that layering can help with. They’ve discussed it before.

Its interesting that this is the solution that came up, when people on Sulfuras were paying to come to Faerlina because the server pop was dying.

Yet they allow xfers to overcapacity servers.

Why?

Yep.

Puts on flack jacket that is flame resistant.

some people…did not like TBC, the first time round.

they liked wrath. and they could stay for it.

will the load drop? Maybe.

next 2 months? No.

Now its prep for wrath for late comers/tbcc droppers now returned.

then its play wrath. I see 2-3 months of “fun” here at least.

2 Likes

My choice is to deal with an hour long queue for 1 or 2 months or transfer to a realm that’ll be dead in 1-2 months.

What kind of choice is that?

3 Likes

If you think a company like blizz/activision cant come up with better options or invest more money into there servers that says alot about you and your thought process lmao

That is how it will go 100%. Then you’ll have to PAY to move back

1 Like

What about Earthfury? Only server with low pop, and no free transfers off and no transfers to it?

1 Like

if blizz don’t know how to scale the servers infrastructure, Cross-Realms is kinda better solution for this problem…