Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

The so called choice for Benediction is abysmal

ah yes, just as I paid 25 dollars you locked the server I was going to transfer to. now my option is to stay on sulfuras alliance (got put there from incendius) and not actually get to play the game, or use the transfer to a completely dead server and still not get to play the game.

please get a new SRE team and build out proper server infra. good lord.

9 Likes

if they gave alliance characters on benediction a decent server to transfer. They must think We are idiots for only giving us the option to transfer to a low pop, horde-only pvp server.

1 Like

Y’all heard Kaivax!

EVERYONE OUT OF THE POOL!

2 Likes

Yeah. What inconsiderate from blizzard not knowing that the cowards that moved to Benediction would never dare play on a server that has an active opposite faction.

4 Likes

It’s kind of astonishing that a game that requires a toaster to run can’t host more players per server.

1 Like

Please don’t do that, that’s like the stupidest thing ever. What if you want to play with 2 or 3 of your friends and they already have a toon on alliance and then you can’t join them because “faction limit”… don’t give Blizz ideas to take more money from us as the only solution to that problem will be to transfer to another server. And then again the same problem can occur.

1 Like

And Benediction just crashed to convince us all to move

3 Likes

What are you saying

Forcing?

Did I miss something?

I see they are offering free transfers to a new server. Are they twisting your arm to take it?

lol rip bene

1 Like

waited over 2 hours to get into bene just to have the server crash and go offline 5 mins later… thank you Blizz WOTLK was great

4 Likes

It’s not actually. it makes the most sense. You can’t have your cake and eat it too kids.

if you all have any sense, you won’t transfer to old blanchy. there’s literally one guild left who could clear swp pre nerf! and only two guilds who cleared all of swp!

you transfer now and you won’t be able to find any enchanters or jewelcrafters, so enjoy! cheers! great server!

If 10% of bene comes to Sulfuras it will be a pretty awesome pvp server then

3 Likes

Is there anything to be done about my character on Earthfury? I leveled them up and had to completely abandon them. Please help?

2 Likes

I can see some people carrying signs in Stormwind:

“LET ME GO BACK TO PAGLE”

1 Like

I have the same request I did when Deviate Delight was being shut down.

Any chance of getting free transfers from Grobbulus to Bloodsail Buccaneers? They are, after all, the only two RP-tagged servers remaining.

6 Likes

This was a travesty of justice, if you ask me. You guys had the best server name.

5 Likes

Lol guess I should’ve transferred all of my characters off sulfuras when I had the chance now I have to wait forever for a lift on transfers