Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

Leave Sulfuras open to Alliance transfers only until it’s more balanced. You’re going to have even more upset customers if you don’t do this.

WoW is a social game and people are trying to convince their friends to transfer. It takes time.

Why can a retail server have like 40k players on it with no queue and a classic server can’t fit 15k?

Please help me, US85825953
im on benediction right now, serving a 7day AV “AFK” ban i do not deserve, on that monday i was getting ready to move all my toons to sulfuras, all my friends moved there that day, but i couldn’t because i was banned. and now to find out transfers are closing tomorrow, please help.

Thank you For saying something. However what does full population actually mean? Like for example, I just transferred from Grob to Sulfuras on alliance. Sulfuras has been mainly dominated by horde for awhile now. So my main question is, does full population mean it’s almost balanced or maximum number of characters online at one time or both?

If it just means that it just reached the maximum number of characters allowed online at one time regardless of faction, then How can we further solve the imbalanced server’s especially on pvp realms? Is it possible to limit active users on each faction til it meets a threshold for at least pvp realms. I for one hate having a uproot everything like guild and multiple characters just to be able to play the game.

What about fresh start servers? 3 hour plus que on Skyfury today

1 Like

why do so many people feel they have to play on a giga server… So many xfered to faerlina when it had no queues yet we lived with some of the biggest queues at launch, then people cry and complain when a full server gets even bigger at the release of THE biggest xpac… unless youre a day 1er or atleast some time pre tbc you dont have alot to complain about. Unfortunately so many horde xfering to faerlina in tbc destroyed the Horde v. alliance ratio and we became horde dominated where we were alliance dominated all through pre tbc classic. Alot of things have mess with servers… People choosing giga servers to play on long after 2019 and having our queue issues fixed is cringe… I feel really bad for the day 1 grobbs and Benes.

1 Like

None of this addresses those of us trapped with 10-12K 4-6 hour queues on Skyfury. Give us ANYWHERE to go but where we are.

**now you can pay to transfer back to your server, where all your friends are, 3 months from now

Get out of my hair with your trolling.

I HAD to take the transfer if I wanted to PLAY the game I am paying for.

as i think i said earlier you shouldnt have fallowed people now you have queues they just oopened a new pvp server if you must play pvp theres a choice eather deal with your queues or start on the new sever

Here’s what you do: someone get Big Dog Nadella on the line, explain the situation, and get a crack team of Microsoft Cloud Engineers on site. Get this dumpster fire of an infrastructure and code forked over to the Azure Cloud so you can scale.

It’s either that or start waving an obscene amount of gold and monthly subscription time in front of the bigger guilds and have a coordinated and structured transfer.

Good luck! (Not you, me. I’m in a 10,000+ queue!)

you 100% did not have to take it you could have made a dk on any server since its free for the first one

Is Skyfury going to be looked into with its also long queues?

1 Like

Grob with 12k waitin over 297minutes waiting… Skyfury with over 10k and 211 minutes. Those are my two realms… good one blizz.

1 Like

Holy cow, Nevermind I just noticed the part where they’re closing transfers. So now we’re locked into a server, outnumbered by horde like 5:1 with no hope of reinforcements? And no way to take the free transfer to Eranikus? What an absolute joke.

I shouldn’t have to roll a class I don’t even wanna play in order to play a game I’m paying to play.

Yep. No way to transfer to Eranikus, we’re now out our free transfer and we can’t even PAY to transfer to Eranikus. No more alliance characters coming to Sulf after tomorrow, and stuck on a realm that’s 70-75% horde. What a joke.

1 Like

idk what to tell you you are intent on being salty and blaming blizzard so gg you wein im done with trying to give insight with you

tbh glad you’re done. I see people on the forums tell you all the time you’re a troll. Glad you’re done. Have a good night booboo.

Yes. Please Blizz at least for alliance til it reaches some sort of balance.

Hey Kaivax, as a recent transfer to Sulfuras, I’m glad to hear it’s getting filled up!

Is it possible for players who already have a character on Sulfuras to continue to free transfer from Grobb past the end date? I have gotten myself in a sticky situation with my main being deleted for the next few days on Grobb, so I can’t transfer yet despite all my friends transferring.

Ticket here: Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)