Trans Women ARE Women

Yup, as I expected ZERO evidence of any of that.

“Rawrlol I sAW yOU PosT iN a DeLEtED diScoRD ChANNeL thAt YoU SaID U ArE a SEriAL kilLER”

No champ.

yer breaking one right now…
this is not related to world of warcraft

9 Likes

what does this have to do with WOW

5 Likes

Feel free to ‘quote those’ as you like to say.

No, you have and continue to do so quite often in any thread in relation. Of which, many end up getting 404’d, unlisted, and tons of posts removed.

Just like you’re doing here.

I did, thanks. Then again you’re a ‘rules for thee but not for me’ type I see.

2 Likes

literally NOT what the OP said, however…

“Trans women ARE women”

THAT is what I was talking about.
IF you are going to insert yourself, try to keep up.

This thread violates the forum rules. Therefor everyone posting in it is also violating those rules, you included.

The mods failed at their job. These threads lead to nothing but the most opinionated people in these forums arguing. It’s bad for the forums and the community as a whole.

Either make a space for it, or do your job and lock the threads, mods.

2 Likes

The ones that are deleted or the ones that are deleted?

Wow, guess we are in the same boat.

No, that was in reference to what you are doing here.

No you didn’t. Also, what “rules?” The vast majority of what you linked was in reference to legal status, those still hold true. You might not like it, but everything said was accurate.

Once again, I’m going to ask for you to quote where I was being vitriolic towards LBGT people, and once again, I’ll wait.

1 Like

No, this is akin to calling you a clown. And an unfunny one at that. :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Hot take; perhaps just don’t in general threaten violence on people no matter the race, orientation, culture, etc… unless they’ve rightly earned it and there are no alternatives to physical brutality?

2 Likes

Seriously agree. Just based on the title I thought they meant trans women who identify as men are women was the thing they were going for.

Just feels like baiting both sides to ensure a flame war happens.

Not how the forum rules work, for one. Two, it’s technically not against forum rules as it relates to the community.

That is indeed a moderation issue, one I wish they would rectify but then I imagine you would be quite upset at the results.

Ah, by your own logic ‘it never happened’ then I imagine?

Except I provided plenty of your posts to prove my point, you have yet to do so.

Except studies disprove your takes, woops.

Sure!

Feel free to read through this post this time. Trans Women ARE Women - #170 by Pawzer-moon-guard

But hey, you even get the letters wrong every time you type it out. Surprising and very intentional, just like the people that try to refer to it as the ‘alphabet group’.

Curiously despite saying you’re ‘not against’ such things and just like people that also try to claim to be ‘allies’ though they are not part of the LGBTQ+ community none of you came to my defense or called out people referring to me as ‘it’ did you? Sure didn’t, still haven’t. Proving OP’s point entirely further.

Women are crazy and dangerous

Stay away

2 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me, Pawz.

I know you are. That’s why you aren’t being unblocked.

Why continue to respond to him then? If you had him blocked you really shouldn’t be responding to him imo.

1 Like

I know you are. That’s why people don’t like you. :slight_smile:

Those who want respect, give respect.

Apparently he wants to show up on me… By showing how immature he’s being with this show “Block and mock” thing he’s doing. :laughing:

I also love how he says that, when it’s been like a while since i’ve posted on his threads even. Like seriously, does he not even check before writing that out?.. :joy: :point_down:

1 Like

Guess the same can be applied to yours.

No you didn’t lol. Once again, everything you posted remains true as a statement of fact. That doesn’t equate to vitriol. I asked for specific quotes of vitriol, not quotes referencing statements of fact lol.

No they don’t lol.

Still waiting.

I’m not going to hold your hand on a game forum, rofl. I don’t come to anyone’s “aid” on these forums. Hate to break it to you, but you aren’t anyone special.

1 Like

This thread is a trap if there ever was one, however, having absolution nothing else to do this thread is a great time-killer to read.

I see the notification from that member and to be honest it does satisfy me that I can respond and not see the message.

That person is a massive homophobe and transphobe, has a vested interest in any LGBTQIAP+ threads. On multiple occasions I have seen them use transphobic language as per misgendering trans people like Fallon Fox.

I don’t really understand what this thread has to do with World of Warcraft: Shadowlands™

3 Likes