Trans Women ARE Women

Ehh, not to be that guy, but i honestly don’t mind him saying that too much actually.

I do get the point you’re saying here, and i lean more towards “what science says” on this particular topic here and others like it. I’m more concerned on where he gets the idea that people are saying the opposite.

They never will be sadly.

there is medication.

It’s very clever, there is an error but is is very well hidden.

1 Like

I’ve literally never been banned on the forums because I don’t break any rules.

It’s called having a life I can’t be on these forums all day every day, I’m not chronically online.

1 Like

It’ll help entertain OP as people take the bait :laughing:

4 Likes

Well, now you’re just proving yourself to be. There is no just ‘off topic’ all off topic categories are Games, gaming, and hardware, movies, TV, and Entertainment, Books and Comics. None of those is pure ‘anything but WoW and in relation to the players that play the game’.

Curiously, you’re not going off about the topics up not entirely related to WoW but the company that made it instead among many others. Which, just proves to me where your interests ACTUALLY lie in trying to stifle.

Except for removed posts, I’m sure you know all about that given the picture you posted earlier.
But you really expect everyone to have read every post from every poster? Good plan. Please feel free to pull up all our conversations, then.

Equating anything other than what you are is ‘not normal’.

Hey, you even reference something awful there too.

Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple - #688 by Sabbia-moonrunner take note of your wording, by the way.

Please don't add forced lgbt representation - #645 by Sabbia-moonrunner curiously this applies to you a lot.

Please don't add forced lgbt representation - #1204 by Sabbia-moonrunner lets not forget this too.

LGBT+ History Month - #2503 by Sabbia-moonrunner referencing adding LGBTQ+ characters is just ‘checking a box’.

LGBT+ History Month - #2576 by Sabbia-moonrunner of course, you say you ‘had no coice’ but apparently anyone that’s trans did?

LGBT+ History Month - #2600 by Sabbia-moonrunner of course you mention a transphobic joke there.

LGBT+ History Month - #2618 by Sabbia-moonrunner of course you’re the one that also believes one can’t change their gender, either.

LGBT+ History Month - #2756 by Sabbia-moonrunner likening someone CHOOSING violence against someone else to something that can’t be controlled.

So now that the game has Pelagos and the - #21 by Sabbia-moonrunner yet happy to use ‘cis’ against a trans character.

Pelagos. Is Transgender - #1299 by Sabbia-moonrunner more incorrect info, given how few transitioned women ‘dominate’ anything. You sure are not talking about the other side though, because apparently there’s no issue with them being on the opposite side of things?

Of course you’re always in said topics, despite not being ‘part of’ that community.

1. You’re the one that told me you put me on ignore forever, and I calmly tell people said pronouns quite a few times before it becomes clear they’re doing it to mess with me OR referring to me as ‘it’ to dehumanize me like some have.

I have, even you included. But hey, I guess you and your “LGBTQ+ friends” Would rather run people off your server like I don’t know, those 3-4 people that left because of someone else in the server causing issues with other LGBTQ+ people? Don’t think any of them came back either.

I have, again plenty. They/them or by character name, it’s pretty simple. I’ve stated TONS of times that people should JUST use someone’s char name or ACTUAL gender neutral terms if they don’t know instead of assuming too.

2 Likes

People didn’t take the bait though.
They used this as a platform to make their own bait.

So I guess the OP was super successful in that regard.

3 Likes

Yup. Op sitting back like…

People are taking the bait it’s really sad tbh. Oh well someone went off the deep end and I’m just going to eat popcorn and enjoy the drama.

Hotdogs are bread tacos

There’s a couple of people in this thread you could be referring to. I’m not sure which you are.

There it is. The “you’re just stupid” reply.

Take it to off topic is a common phrase used to ask someone to take their unrelated threads somewhere else. You and I both know that this thread has no place in a general discussion about World of Warcraft. It should have been locked an hour ago and it’s still up.

And Sabbia didn’t say anything hateful. It was all objective.

2 Likes

Literally show me proof where I ever said anything along these lines.

This is akin to calling me a serial killer.

1 Like

a taco is just a hard sandwich.

Brother you have denied it even when your alts were found with irrefutable proof and you probably deleted all the alts so they are 404’d and cannot be traced back.

Why would I waste my time?

1 Like

Yeah, except for all the threads posted by the OP that you also posted in. “Oh no, I have no clue who the OP is!” Lawl.

Sounds pretty normal to me. What’s not normal is someone trying to find a post history attacking LBGT people and finding the exact opposite and trying to pretend that the person was. If anything, it only shows a serious mental health issue from the person doing the digging lol.

I asked you to quote where I was being vitriolic to LBGT people, not random posts that show literally nothing, rofl.

I’ll keep waiting, by the way, this is actually pretty entertaining.

Nope, you specifically said “Go to off topic and leave GD alone.” That references posting in off-topic, as you did in a previous thread with another who kept posting a link to “Off topic” Forums.

Seems fine to me, since it’s relating to how people on the forums treat one another or how they should treat each other. Unless you think any post from devs directed at players or player behavior is suddenly also ‘off topic’?

If it looks like a dog and barks like a dog .

Well considering politics is a clown-show these days, i don’t see the problem of putting it under entertainment. :stuck_out_tongue: /j

Care to give us examples or are you going to leave it nebulous to change the goal posts whenever it’s convenient?..

Also, why you’re taking posts of Sabbia that is 2+ years old? What, you just ran out of recent posts and you have to rely on what she said on the past that chances are, she doesn’t hold anymore?.. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like