Trans Lives Matter!

Politics aside, the Trans flag is so bland. It would be a dull tabard. It looks like it’s been sun-bleached.
At least the Pride flag is vibrant.

With this said. The Guild Tabard system could be so much more than what it is, that it would allow people to make such designs themselves.

Well maybe if you didn’t spam these since at least May, maybe people wouldn’t react who we are, including the community you claim to be a part of .

When at the end of the day you admitted part of your posts were a college paper BS , you do know those have been going around for years.That’s gotta be one rich proffesor for that paper to still be written by students for over 15 years.

2 Likes

“Everytime my side does something bad or has a ridiculous fanatic, it’s secretly the other side pretending to be my side”

Ahh the old “Reichstag fire manouver”. Totally legit 100% of the time for really seriously.

Now THAT is an inspired guild name. “The Needy Whiners.” Sounds like an M+ guild.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sometimes I find things overly funny for no discernable reason. this just struck me like that, and I spit coffee out my nose…

1 Like

Jokes aside, Tulnn technically doesn’t break any rules, he (they?) is just passionate about LGBTQ+ issues and that’s it, the theme of their post is the same but the topic is different every time.

I remember back then Tulnn was asking for body type instead of genders, and pronoun, it’s being added now, so at the end of the day, Tulnn do bring positive and progressive changes to the game for the LGBTQ+ community.

And alot of us remember T was trying to speak for the entire community several times not that long ago.

So much to point some of us were being lumped in with them had to change toons here just so we wouldn’t get lumped in with and constantly reported along with their threads.

1 Like

That’d be rich. “Ah yes Blizz. I. A gay trans man. Was trying to silence a totally legit not at all sockpuppet troll account that has been doing this nonsense for months now”

2 Likes

EEEK! I hope it wasn’t hot!

1 Like

It was, but worth the laugh to start the day… I don’t even know why I found it funny… it just is what it is… :laughing:

2 Likes

I think All flags look unique and would offer a lot of customization in game. A rainbow tabard would make for a lot of fun transmogs! Its also showing pride and representation. It would be very easy to add into the game and I’m sure a lot of players would love to have more options.

the pronouns things seems unnecessary and dumb, imo, like waving a flag for attention or a tabardd

2 Likes

I would love a dyable option for all gear… you could use any color or shade of color to dye whatever piece of gear or combinations thereof… as demure or flamboyant as one would like… It would be fun seeing ALL the combinations, I think.

btw, have i mentioned arms warrs?

What is this community lol

1 Like

Opinionated.

one could say hot take?

I think this was about the time I was taking a selfie when Garrosh dropped that damn mana bomb on Theramore.

Than mean Son of an Orc!

1 Like

I want a mental health awareness tabard, cancer tabard, military vet tabard with appropriate insignia, domestic abuse awareness tabard, and more as well as this tabard.

2 Likes

No one’s looking at your goofy tabards only your .io score

1 Like