Trans Lives Matter!

Can’t slander what one does not have

6 Likes

two beers tabard is really all u need

2 Likes

I’m okay with a trans-positive questline, I’ll even do it, but no tabards. No special treatment. There’s no need to advertise your sexuality. It would be frowned upon if I asked for a cis-straight tabard, so you don’t get a tabard either.

1 Like

Stunning.

Brave.

Opinionated.

And there went my coffee

2 Likes

good point theodas, there is no need to advertise ur sexuality in a game kids still play

2 Likes

I want a senior citizen tabard!

2 Likes

Just go to the barber shop and change your gender a few times and be happy for yourself

2 Likes

they do have some wacky haircuts nowadays

i remember when i was going to stop at 500 posts

Honestly that’s what I do all the time and that’s enough in my book, a simple trip to in game barbers.

options have expanded right?

i believe in wearing a helm to fight but options are there

space marines do not for some reason

Don’t wait for companies to make “official” products, use your imagination and choose t-mog items that positively reflect those you want to cheer on. You can use both items present in game of a good hue and make a guild tabard that can fill in any color of the flag you weren’t able to find as easily on current gear. Ask for more choices of dyes for all gear so that your palette is larger to choose from, perhaps.

While I am staunchly for the freedom of people to live their lives happily embracing their truest selves, I think it’d be sad to wait on corporations to recognize the validity of our identities. Wear the colors for your own peace of mind and surround yourself with others who lift you up and cherish your presence in the community!

1 Like

dude blm has many fraud issues, i wouldn’t use them as a gold standard or any standard currently

2 Likes

holy snapple Chicago alone, my goodness

Chicago gets a lot of press, but St Louis is actually worse for violent crime.

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. Chicago? Hah! Take a trip to Memphis, Tennessee one day! Word of advice though: don’t leave your car parked alone for too long!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

both demo lead, hmm hey blm i see a pattern