Trans Lives Matter!

Trans lives do matter, but this post was definitely made in bad faith and posts like this actually bring out a lot of nasty people who say super negative things about the LGBTQ+ community so… Don’t fall for it, folks. Pls.

4 Likes

What does the slogan even do. 99.9999% of people who see it don’t care, what does it even mean. They matter, ok continues making grilled cheese.

3 Likes

I want a straight person tabard. Like we complete a quest and then you get one a tabard that represents how straight and proud the straight community is. Just bam! Straight pride representation, that would be awesome

6 Likes

They should not adopt the trans flag into the game. If they want to do something else trans positive, like make an in game flag (not sure why, trans lives in Azeroth aren’t under threat like irl) that could be ok. It’s really something that is better suited to communities and guilds.

I’m the one reporting them. Several of us are keeping screenshots of the ongoing problem. The plan is to dump hundreds of transphobic screenshots into the forum support email along with an itemized list of dogwhistles and things people do to bypass being flagged.

The collection may or may not wind up on social media.

I don’t play children’s games.

3 Likes

go outside

2 Likes

They can just kill Nozdormu in 10.3 and let Chromie be the new leader. There’s your trans representation.

BLACK TRANS LIVES MATTER!!!

2 Likes

6 Likes

You miss the entire point of what LGBT pride means if you really think this outside of memeing.

1 Like

Oh I guess I’m missing the point, even though it’s in everything now

1 Like

Come on man, runescape is innocent in this

3 Likes

what does it smell like???

You only introduced identity discrimination when you start turning yourself into a billboard for identity.

I’m gay and I don’t understand why anyone outside of pride month would wear gaudy rainbow anytime otherwise. My sexuality isn’t my personality or identity. Seems the generation these days needs to just shout and show off their shallow identity but their whole being being their sex or gender.

Also isn’t the point of transitioning to become the gender you believe you are and not advertise yourself as such? God knows trans people are still discriminated against today and the last thing I’d do is advertise to the public that I am such…that’s begging for harassment.

Only people I’d tell of my past were those I trusted. The public doesn’t need to know nor does it want to know for the most part. Keep your real identity private. You are your toon in wow. Strangers online don’t want or need to know your personal life. It’s no one’s business.

I put my vote in to that of Zandrae. A big nope.

5 Likes

Orgrimmar but 10 times worse

So the
white
Latin
Indian
Indi
Spanish
Asian
Korean
Middle eastern
Irish
And other trans lives don’t matter?

When you add race to your slogan your placing one above all else and thus devalue the rest.

If you actually cared about inclusion you’d stop excluding. Troll.

1 Like

Don’t for get the

You will get thirst with that much popcorn!

2 Likes

Vauthry is that you?

I completely forgot about that part of the flag like it’s a pretty flag sure but whole symbolism being based on Gender Stereotypes that only came into existence after WWII and have been and still are used to target Trans People is just off putting

1 Like

Aren’t they called Latinx now?

2 Likes