Trans Lives Matter!

we can also ignore the fact no one else has a tabard to represent their lifestyles, fetishes, or iq levels in real life. it does seem like a silly thing to complain about!

5 Likes

Do people even exist in 2022 without announcing to the world what they do with their genitals?

12 Likes

which race would you add it to?

The world has always been this way, we just tend to ignore it because it is the “default”.

Stop with these stupid threads.

5 Likes

If a tree falls in the woods does it have a pronoun?

3 Likes

You pretend gay people don’t exist?

1 Like

Only the ones that want attention from others do this, and they’re a very tiny and vocal minority in this world because Twitter isn’t a real place.

2 Likes

Just use the shatari skyguard tabard

That’s nice, some people do. See Old School Runescape which added all sorts of cool flower crowns. I also understand your distaste for certain posters, but then you also accuse essentially anyone posting about said subjects as the same poster no matter what. While basically never posting at the people posting actual transphobic things, seems weird.

Dear OP,
We have been trying to get Blizzard to do a Pink Breast Cancer Awareness tabard with all proceeds going to the Susan Cowan Foundation for years and it has never happened. So don’t hold your breath.

4 Likes

Getting married is announcing to the world what you do with your genitals.

So is having children.

We’ve known what people do with their genitals for thousands of years.

1 Like

Especially since they are part of the T portion of the group .

1 Like

I hear Monday has already called in and Sunday has picked up the over time

Yes they do

3 Likes

I have no idea what righty tighties mean when they use the word lifestyle anymore.

Are we just calling everything an “identity” now? I guess the terms preference and interest, among lewder words, are obsolete?

LGBT people have been getting flagged/silenced for questionable reasons lately. Not everyone’s going to want to get into a slap fight with the phobes, either because of that or because it’s bad for their mental health to engage all the time.

Unfortunately, righty tighties pretending to be LGBT in order to make weird, inorganic threads designed specifically to bait outrage and fan the flames of protest against our existence is just kind of a problem we’re dealing with on this forum. It’s important to pay attention to the actual words people use and ask yourself if this is how normal people who definitely aren’t putting on an act write.

In this thread’s case, my answer is no. This seems to have been written in a tone-deaf fashion that I would associate with someone intentionally trying to bait outrage from the phobes. By an alt.

3 Likes

Ahem!

1 Like

Megatron must be stopped, no matter the cost…

1 Like

No lives matter!

6 Likes

So in addition to btag for the forums, how about a post count to start threads

2 Likes

i dont know if youre doing this in good faith but it actually just sounds like youre trying to diminish BLM lol

1 Like