Trans Lives Matter!

Low quality bait.

/Sunday

1 Like

Gotta love how this obvious troll was restored by the mods, but then actual discussion by others is removed under the blanket “trolling” reason.

11 Likes

If you’re referring to other responses such as “ignore and report” as discussion, then they deserve to have their replies removed. That’s not discussion, that’s targeted harassment.

1 Like

Hello, I see you made a thread about transformers. I want Optimus Prime on my tabard!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

6 Likes

Then that clearly isn’t what I’m referring to.

Yeah I used to think I’ll just wipe my characters like I do every expansion but then I noticed forums separate ignore list by character.

so guess I’ll keep one character I’m not using just for my ignore list on here.

1 Like

Jesus Christ…

3 Likes

We can all agree that Soundwave is the best Transformer.

2 Likes

Absolutely not, It’s Sunstreaker and Sideswipe.

2 Likes

The problem is in real life people live in all kinds of alternative lifestyles, that don’t always associate with the LGBTQ community, If people live a BDSM lifestyle? do they get a in game flag? how about Bigamist’s do they get a in game flag?.. those who live an open lifestyle with more than one partner in the home? do they get a flag? or sexual swingers? do they get a in game flag? how about those who live the lifestyle where they are married to their blow-up doll? do they get a in game flag? My point is,Most of the flags already in game are neutral examples of in game factions, for guilds or groups. Not for sexual identities.
(added comic relief)…So, in all fairness you would have to add every sexual identity into the mix… then the game becomes a sexual identity den of iniquity which I’m sure WOW and the upcoming Microsoft would not feel this is a good look… lol

6 Likes

Bingo! Ta da!

1 Like

we should do that every Sunday

4 Likes

1 Like

They are trying to go into orbit.

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. I’m pretty sure that just means you like dudes!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

3 Likes

just curious, but when have we gotten a tabard for anything not game related, besides the olympics one?

Do trans people know that?

I had a dream in 2007 that my rogue was wearing a Mountain Dew tabard.

4 Likes

When you ignore somebody, you still see their post? That’s kind of annoying.

1 Like