Trans Lives Matter!

Any source for that, or does it have to do with them adding new body types as seen with Dracthyr along with possibly pronouns later which includes the genders you’re familiar with?

Those had to do with people that worked at Blizzard not wanting to be depicted in game in that way anymore, but you wouldn’t know about that since you don’t do research.

I’m not trying to go back in time like you are, boomer.

I’m perfectly happy living in the Gay Future.

1 Like

“Boomer” is just another worthless stereotype. Not everyone in a “group” is the same.

1 Like

This is where we’d be if Reagan was never born.

3 Likes

Don’t get me started on Reagan!
~https://www.salon.com/2013/09/29/ronald_reagans_shameful_legacy_violence_the_homeless_mental_illness/

3 Likes

All I remember of Reagan was his ‘star wars’ program and ‘reaganomics’, I think people called him President Ray Gun at the time lol.

2 Likes

So is “troll,” which is what Vynllish called me.

I didn’t call you a troll. Using the term Boomer as a method of insulting someone is not appreciated.

And I didn’t call you a boomer.

I called Vynllish a boomer.

In a lame attempt to insult them based on a bad stereotype.

Using the term Troll as a method of insulting someone is not appreciated.

It is offensive to Zandalari-Americans, which is my heritage.

Thing you fail to realize that it isn’t the future if by future you mean the majority of the population. You can’t force people to be something they aren’t, if you are gay good for you. But it isn’t the majority of the Earth’s population no matter how much you try to convince yourself.

3 Likes

LOL, right!!?? Spot on analysis.

2 Likes

He got unbanned. #winning

4 Likes

totally silly idea op
/no

1 Like

I see this thread is still full of conservative transphobes…

3 Likes

Yup, it’s up on KF.

I can’t understand what about this makes people so mad :joy:

3 Likes

all threads are full. if you believe this infinite gender nonsense and men have babies, boys and men can now watch girls and women in locker rooms, trans male prisoners inpregnanting women inmates, drag men fetishizing children in schools, men can get esteogen then compete against women in sports. this country has lost its connection to reality.

4 Likes

You’re welcome.