Trans Lives Matter!

oh yikes you’re getting all your gender facts from fox news I see…

6 Likes

truth social. Margerie Taylor Green sponsered Protect the Children act has eye opening interview with former trans people

2 Likes

The rest of the civilized world laughs at people like this :joy: I didn’t think they existed outside of facebook and foxnation dot com

It’s almost like you’re playing a caricature

6 Likes

Daily Wire also, Ben Shapiro, Matt Walsh have enlightening podcasts on this topic. Candace Owens but she mostly talks about the fraud Black Lives Matter movement

2 Likes

Okay now I’m sure you’re playing a caricature :joy: no one seriously called Ben Shapiro enlightening hahaha funny

6 Likes

He’s an expert in dry…you know…

2 Likes

Why would you think Im joking? Our culture and country is important - so is truth. It isnt a joke. This trans stuff is so backwards you must be joking.

5 Likes

How to make a woman dry - a very enlighten topic for the American righties I guess

6 Likes

Well the current supreme court is much more representative of mainstream American values. and thats a lifetime appointment, I have some faith in that institution at least… even if pop culture goes insane

2 Likes

I have faith that trans lives matter more then your hurt feelings so we’re good

6 Likes

I don’t think so but the statue of liberty is. Although… she has seen better days.

1 Like

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I can’t believe I actually found someone who admits they’re on this platform lol

7 Likes

In this day and age a life time can be very short. The Supreme Court is a mess right now and more about people trying to push their values than do what is right. The court should be impartial and the fact that you see it as being more a representative of mainstream American values means it is failing.

Never forget mainstream American Values used to mean Jim Crow laws, slavery, and inequality across the board. Jim Crow did not end until the 60s and even then it took until the 80s with Affirmative Action for people get a little bit of fairness. This does not include the still rampant redlining and gerrymandering that is going on. Even not people are looking for the Supreme Court to overturn the Voters Rights act.

2 Likes

Plus another admitting they’re on KF, which is oof.

2 Likes

He is obsessed with trans people. Very strange.

1 Like

I dream of a day where people leave their irl crap out of video games.

3 Likes

Yah I’ll just leave my gender at home next time

What’s that?

truth social is a new platform

which is what, the right to privacy? they struck that down when it comes to abortion.

radical leftist have been pushing their agenda illegally (e.g. Obamas DACA) and glad scotus will put an end to it

2 Likes