Trans Lives Matter!

I never knew.
I just like nachos.
twitches ears

1 Like

I never liked “All lives matter” because it is based on people being willfully ignorant about the situation of others. My friend had a pretty good analogy about this.

We are all sitting at a table, you notice that everyone has food but you. So you say “I would like some food”. Someone from the table responds “We all would like some food”, while they sit there with a plate of food.

5 Likes

I mean if they’re going to go down this route of designing tabards as flags there are going to be a lot more than just the trans flag.

I don’t know if this is a design choice they are going to end up making as it may open up the need for everyone’s flags to be represented. I could see it as a cloak though from a trans npc…

That’s another reason not to like it.

1. It isn’t true.
  2. It is used to deflect attention away from marginalized demographics whose lives have been devalued by the ruling class for centuries.
1 Like

Im not accusing anyone, I just find it odd someone would respond to a post saying to mute and not respond, while responding to the thread and doing the exact opposite of the advice. It’s just weird.

1 Like

I want a tabard with my flag on it.

3 Likes

sigh starts designing…

3 Likes

nah. /10char

1 Like

Your one and only post. You got some people to bite. Actually thought you were serious.

So you’re saying all life doesn’t matter? Please elaborate, what life matters and what life doesn’t? That’s the problem in reality… Its classism disguised as racism.

2 Likes

That’s fine if you don’t like the design of the flag, but why would you not support having it in the game? Is it just because you don’t like the design? Or you don’t like bringing attention the flag that represents those who are trans and believes in equality in rights? I’m getting mixed signals but I think it’s kind of selfish to not support it in game if your dislike is for its colors lol, outside of what it represents.

1 Like

Correct.

Anyone who thinks they can tell others what to do or “enforce” their morals onto others.

None of their lives matter to me.

Because in reality not all of us who are , are supportive of adding this and that.
And frankly those of us who haven’t asked for these thing get lumped in with those that did.

We can be trans and still not want representation all over the place, especially in places where we come to get away from real life for awhile.

3 Likes

I would not say it is classism disguised as racism. Sometimes it does not matter how much money you have people will also see you as other and treat you accordingly. But there is a lot of intersectionality when it comes to discrimination. What I see a lot of is, “If I don’t see it or experience it then it does not happen”.

I want a 2 bag popcorn piece with butter and salt !! Stat!!! :pouting_cat::cloud_with_rain:

it’s not fair for Blizzard to not add something that is representative of their values just because there’s some who oppose the idea of equality in a valid movement. In fact, you can just ignore the tabard that has no effect on you or your gameplay. Just seems like a silly thing to complain about!

There’s players that would love to have something like this, it’s easy customization to add and I think it’s stylish. Personally I’d like a lgbt tabard with rainbow or tie die colors.

:popcorn::popcorn:
+

2 Likes

Seems more silly to me that you were pushing back in June for Pride month multiple times for LGBTQ inclusion when all of them got the same response this is.

Plenty of life isn’t fair. Not everyone responding opposes it either, going to example here. If they add more lgbtq inclusion then the same should be done for everyone , period. Oh and shouldn’t have to explain this but being trans isn’t “stylish” our life isn’t fashion.

1 Like

I want crunchy peanut butter to be added to the game.

4 Likes