Trans Lives Matter!

how many regular celebrties and trans celebrities play and do they team up and help non celebrities or do they not like non celebrities.?

So it is okay to offend people who believe in a higher purpose, but not what you believe in? Yeah, reported.

1 Like

Idk but the game has an extensive Transmog catalog, so I’d say they are very pro Trans.

Your side has won? Didn’t know there were any sides to begin with, but thank you for showing your true hate for people who aren’t like you.

3 Likes

Disney’s stocks plummeted by 37% that is not doing fine.

3 Likes

Trans lives do matter!
I love trans people I think they are beautiful inside and out.

1 Like

As is any other person trans or otherwise.

1 Like

Please avoid using slogans that steal from the actual descendants of U.S Jim crow, Redlining, and Slavery, without actually saying where you copy and pasted 2/3rds of your homework from :woman_facepalming:
As a black girl myself, yes trans people matter, but clearly from this copyright, we don’t to you, despite many trans people also being black.

1 Like

Right and people that say “Trans lives matter” are not saying other lives don’t.

Absolutely. I do as I please, and if you’re offended by that - you deserve to be.

lmao for what? I viciously attack my enemies elsewhere, but I don’t engage on these forums. I detest religious conservatives, but I’m not going to violate Blizzard’s Code of Conduct after agreeing to adhere to it. You have nothing to report, my dear enemy.

It has.

There are two fundamental forces vying for power in 2022 - progress and tradition.

I dedicate my life to the eradication of tradition and the promotion of progress. Full speed ahead. No quarter. No mercy. No exceptions. If I can destroy a tradition, I will do it. If I can introduce a new way of life that sticks and becomes a new tradition, I will do that as well.

I’m here to delete the old stuff and run an update for future generations. :slight_smile:

Oh, you’re absolutely welcome. I hate anyone who deigns to judge anyone else for their gender identity, sexuality, racial heritage, height, weight, physical attributes, or economic class. The hatred I hold for such bigoted individuals is immense and unforgiving. There is no room for compromise, and I’d like to be very clear that you have accurately identified the emotion I harbor for people like that.

Pure, unbridled Hatred.

They aren’t? Cause that is what a lot of people infer but are afraid to say.

Isn’t this a gaming forum? Why is it the place to copy and paste off of other marginalized groups anyways? She didn’t even feel compelled to say “the 3 worded buzz slogan i’m using is 2/3rds from black peoples suffering.”

You do as you please yet report people when you are supposedly offended, I call that hypocrisy. You are just an angry person who blames everyone else but yourself as to why you are not happy.

Thank god I don’t know you IRL.

3 Likes

I’m sure Shreds feels the same way about you.

2 Likes

Thing is no one is bigoted, I and others could care less how you identify. What drives people insane is that you feel the need to create a fake narrative and call people bigots when they are not.

The only bigot is you, perhaps buy a mirror and take a long hard look at it.

4 Likes

Why? I am not the one condemning people because they believe in God or are a certain party. Please link me where I judged anyone based on sexual or religious preference, cause Shred’s does it a lot.

4 Likes

I reserve the right to be a hypocrite any time it pleases me.

I’m quite happy. The only thing I’ve ever really loved is hate.

You’re right, I don’t thank myself enough.

Shreds, you are the bee’s knees and the Cat’s Pajamas. Thank you for everything that you do.

Awww, shucks. Don’t mention it.

That’s obvious. People who know me in real life understand the futility of arguing with me.

The Earth will implode before you change my mind.

1 Like

You do reserve the right to be a hypocrite and I reserve the right to call you out and report you.

2 Likes

Patronus: “OMG Blizzard Man, do something!!!”
Blizzard Man: “What’s happening, citizen?”
Patronus: “There’s a guy on the forums who hates me and he’s technically following the rules, but I just want you to know he doesn’t like me.”
Blizzard Man: “Understandable.”
Patronus: “…what!?”
Blizzard Man: “I don’t like you either.” [flies away]

1 Like

I know for a fact you have reported countless people for the same thing you mock me for. Now, you are having conversations with yourself, cause you have nothing of relevance to post.

It isn’t okay to shun or shame someone from the LGBTQ community but according to you, you can do that very same thing to someone religious and get away with it? My god.

3 Likes