Trans Lives Matter!

who is that???

All the mechanics that work on transmissions would really appreciate that.

nah keep your woke bs out of wow

6 Likes

Tassadar from Star Craft.

lmao have you logged in lately? The game is full-woke and the devs are doubling down. Our side won. It’s over. Dragonflight will be 300% more woke than what you’re used to. If black mermaids and trans dragons upset you, you’re gonna have a bad time going forward. You’d do best to abandon ship sooner than later.

I’m not sure how you think you’re going to mount a defense against a philosophy that has already fundamentally transformed the game. It’s clear who this game is designed for and welcoming towards - and it ain’t bigots. :slight_smile:

I would say you should check out classic, but at the end of the day, you’re still paying a bunch of LGBTQIA+ liberals and leftists a monthly fee, and so, no matter how you may decide to argue your ill-conceived points, you have already lost. You paid your tribute to Social Justice, and we thank you for your continued support.

2 Likes

Go woke go broke :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like it. Disney is doing just fine.

1 Like

We live in a free country. At least some of us are trying to keep it that way. You can be anything you want to be.

2 Likes

Death of the author.

You can be anything you wish to be.

Just don’t demand that I care.

Because most likely, I will not.

9 Likes

To the trans community, please take this to heart:

I love you. I will always be an ally. You are valid.

1 Like

I think pushing beliefs is against tos

There’s nothing about trans inclusion or representation that is a belief. Trans people play WoW and pay their sub. That’s simply a fact. Blizzard is wise to make LGBTQIA+ players comfortable in their games, as a huge swath of Zoomers fall into that category and will not play games that ignore or marginalize their lifestyle. :slight_smile:

But you just said they do…

1 Like

WoW celebrates trans lives. Chromie is bae. :slight_smile:

are you saying trans celebrities play the game - if are they nice and do they group up with peopole

Yes, Kim Petras currently plays and Laverne Cox used to play and probably still does. Elliot Page played back in 2012-2014, could still be playing.

1 Like

Dude, can you please stop necroing threads?

1 Like

looks like you posted on the wrong forum friend.

This is about the video game World of Warcraft, thanks!

1 Like

oooh, is this the new undead models for DF? Pretty bold to let a lady go topless but I approve.