Trans Lives Matter!

Thats not what he did.

He quoted me, deleted the words I said within the quote text, then typed out something that directly harasses me as a Christian.

No, I didn’t. Why you lyin’?

But you didn’t quote anyone. So you typed a new set of words, which isn’t a quote, but a new statement coming from you. By definition, not a quote. I still don’t get how he can quote something you never said, because by definition, quoting is repeating what you said.

1 Like

Exactly!

Do you understand now or do you need me to clap it out for you?

1 Like

Like in Morse code? Cause I’m down for that.

1 Like
2 Likes

Post it if it exists.

You can’t change people’s quotes on the forums.

1 Like

Yes you can. I already proved you can above. He quoted my post, deleted what I said and then typed out something I never said. You can literally see this in my quote replies to the post he made before he deleted it if you scroll up and read the replies. I’ll have to upload the screenshot somewhere before I can post it because there is no upload image feature here.

1 Like

Well then go on. From what I’ve seen of Shreds, he seems way too nice to do anything like what you are accusing him of.

3 Likes

Thank you, Eviey. I don’t know why she keeps attacking me like this. I just wanted to be friends and share some music.

1 Like

This feels like a lie designed to buy you time to finish photoshopping.

Sus. :thinking:

2 Likes

Sure isn’t. The good news is the forum mods can see what you posted even though you “deleted it.” Also the fact I quoted your post in a reply before you deleted it, so its there also. The forum does not have an image upload option, at least not for me if my account isn’t high enough level to to do that, so I have to upload the screenshot somewhere else and post the link. Either way, the quoted post that has been since deleted (as the forum mods will be able to clearly see) is right below the post he deleted.

2 Likes

Okay, cool.

That being said, check out this song. I think we’ll both enjoy this one!

1 Like

Welp, I tried to include a link to the screenshot but now it says I can’t include links in my posts. Thats fine. You can ignore the truth if you want even though if you scroll up you can see I have no edited posts of mine that says the things he said I did in the quote reply under the post he deleted. If you don’t see that, you’re choosing to ignore it on purpose.

1 Like

How did I know something would come up that prevents you from proving it. Are you just making this all up?

1 Like

I literally cannot post a link in my reply post. I don’t know what else to tell you. It says I can’t include links in my posts. I don’t know what other way to upload it unless you have a suggestion? I mean you can join my discord and I can post it there maybe?

1 Like

That makes no sense. Both men and women are part of “mankind”. That phrase contradicts itself. That really proves my point that any sexual activity out of marriage is considered a sin.

Also, Leviticus is part of the Old Testament. What has that got to do with Christianity? In fact there is a verse in Deuteronomy where it says if a couple are engaged and she goes with another man you should take both the woman and the man to the city gate and stone them to death.

So here’s the question, in this day and age, where do you find a city gate?

2 Likes

probably in cali or texas or something.

I made that point earlier. According to the great American philosopher Leo Durocher you read a rule book to see what you can do, not what you can’t do. The fact that they never mention gay marriage means they were not terribly concerned about it.

As for that clause in Matthew where you are saying a man must leave father and mother, if that’s a rule then any man who decides to be celebate and stay home to take care of elderly parents is committing a sin. Do you really think you have interpreted that correctly?