Trans Lives Matter!

Sigh… God never told 2 men to be fruitful and multiply. I don’t know what denomination of Christianity you adhere to, but this is exactly why I left denominational Christianity years ago. Believe what you want. I’m not the one you answer to in eternity.

2 Likes

I answer to no one. No gods. No masters.

But, you know…

2 Likes

Say you have an elderly man who is a widow and an elderly woman whose husband has died. Can they get married? According to your “be fruitful and multiply” rule I guess not.

By the way, I notice you just shoved Gods “Judge not least yea be judged” rule back into his face.

Nice going Godirina.

2 Likes

I came to the realization today that jelly or cream filled doughnuts are just disgusting.

2 Likes

It wouldnt matter if you could. Youre not changing its mind. Best to move on.

2 Likes

How DARE you!!!

Oh my goodness this Aerisala woman is absolutely insufferable, does she have nothing to do in her day other than arguing about her Christian beliefs. My my goodness, get a grip on yourself .

2 Likes

Is this what your mother taught you young man?
Have some respect dear, I wouldn’t go out if I had a tongue as nasty as yours.

2 Likes

Wait, wut?

1 Like

I know you meant no harm dear but you do not call a person “it”.

1 Like

Whoops, I see your point! Didnt mean it like that. My bad!

3 Likes

That’s a cool tune and video. I posted it on my nephew’s page. He’s 30. I’m confident he’ll love it as much as I do. :grin:

1 Like

Ironic that if someone pokes fun at you wanting pronouns or your trans life people get their chones in a bunch, but it’s okay to poke fun at people who are religious. You must drink a lot of glasses of hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Why do you keep necro’ing his threads? Stahp!

I replied to a post that was 6 days ago, not a necro.

1 Like

You’re also replying to posts from 2 weeks ago. Let those threads die.

You pay my account?

1 Like

Do you? /10 char

Are you okay? Yes I pay for my account and you don’t, get the point?

2 Likes

Bad necro!
Bad!

squirts with spray bottle

2 Likes