Trans Lives Matter!

Do you have a child?

If so, but they’re not an Avenger, what kind of a god are you?

1 Like

That’s just boring. When something is unknowable, saying you don’t know is by far the least interesting answer you can give.

Not the worst answer. Just the least interesting.

I would encourage making something up.

How about a duck cult?

The Divine Order of the Quacking Flock.

You could become a Pastafarian or a Dudist. Dudism is pretty cool.

A guy I grew up with is a John Wiccan.

Aerisala needs help like seriously.

1 Like

Lake of Fire exists, Nirvana a real nice cover of it on their Unplugged set.

3 Likes

The fact that Aerisala is acting as if she/he is some sort of messiah is the most ridiculous thing I ever seen.

2 Likes

That person lives in fantasy land and is clearly delusional, she is the first to judge others but not herself… SMH

2 Likes

Yes! My children are deities in their own right. Like the All-Father, my Progeny write their names among the stars.

I am the Psychedelic Death Spiral feeding into the Eternal Abyss. I am First Darkness. I am the Anti-Light. I am the Shadowbearer. I am… you know what? I have a whole song to explain what sort of god I am.

Uh, you are the only one being ignorant here. To be blatantly homophobic is not a good look. You make all Christians look bad, shame on you.

3 Likes

:metal:

2 Likes

I’m a kid now? Ahh thats right its the language used by people who lost an argument. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re a fragile mortal growing old to eventual death constantly looking for food and water to survive. You are no God. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Heres a song about the devil by by favourite gay singer

1 Like

Quoting me on things I never said is going to get you a prompt forum ban. Don’t worry. Its been screenshotted and will be properly reported.

2 Likes

Its not that at all. Its the fact you used my name and typed words into a quote using my name to make it look like I said something I never said. Your post has been screenshotted. It will be properly reported.

1 Like

I dunno about Shreds but I worship Satin.

…mmmm…

Wait, you said Hail Satan? Not very Christian of you…

1 Like
1 Like

Nope I didn’t. Which is why I am reporting the post. Using someone’s forum name to quote them saying something they never said is against the forum rules I would assume.

1 Like

I thought that song was about coke. The “chop your breakfast on a mirror” line kinda sells it.