Trans Lives Matter!

I’m
Catholic.

So I guess I’m a bad person then eh

Oh but don’t worry. You up on your high horse your so brave and so kind.

2 Likes

Are you a bad person because you’re Catholic, or because you do bad things and try to justify it by saying you’re Catholic?

I’m just uhh…Catholic. Idk how to answer that lol.

Thats not right.

I don’t think someone is bad just because of their religion, but by their actions.

I’m not going to say you’re bad just for being Catholic.

Now, if you’re trying to say certain people shouldn’t have the same rights/benefits because you’re Catholic, that’s a different matter.

Oh thats right! We’re not allowed to criticize people’s self proclaimed identities anymore even when they are flat out wrong and showed clearly from the very text they claim their identity from how they are wrong.

Care tell me what a man lying with another man is? Oh whats that? The actual word wasn’t used but the literal definition of it was? Also I know you may have watched a 10 minute youtube video on how the bible has been “debunked” but your opinion and feelings don’t matter. You can have them and say them, but they mean nothing in the face of truth.

Umm… opinion much based on emotion? Wait did you find concrete evidence that will undeniably force Christians to accept there is no God? Well gee golly you better get the news out there fast! :rofl:

You are playing make believe. :slight_smile:

Only when people started interpreting the bible for themselves instead of doing what Paul said to do in his epistles.

I was just asking to see what people said. Lots of religious hate going on it seems in here and that’s not very inclusive, especially pertaining to what this thread is.

All lives matter.

Of course, I am. We both are.

I just chose a cooler father than you did.

2 Likes

God made lucifer. He also made the eternal lake of fire where he and all his children will dwell for eternity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally think religion is fine, as long as your beliefs stay with you.

You believe [insert belief here]? Cool.

You think your belief should determine how I and others live/function? Now we have a problem.

1 Like

So my beliefs should stay with me. Cool. You don’t see me making threads about being Catholic and this and that.

Why is it ok for LGBTQ to do, but not me?

1 Like

Oh well. No point in arguing with ignorance. You all have fun talking about whatever.

1 Like

Are you new here? Everyone and their mother are annoyed with these threads. The tolerant/intolerant/and LGBTQ all hate these threads cus they get spammed to high hellven

1 Like

Thank the maker for the mute feature

Not new just asking questions.

Not sure why you two are arguing over those characters.

Odin > all the other “gods”.

Did the Avengers team up with YOUR god’s kid? Hmm, didn’t think so.

2 Likes

God hasn’t made anything. Lucifer doesn’t exist.

I exist. I am the real God.

The authors of the Torah didn’t even believe in a literal lake of fire. Gehenna is just where they burned corpses. But the lake of fire is cool imagery. Makes me a little nostalgic. Sometimes I dream about reuniting with Satan in the flames. Dear old dad.

1 Like

You know that’s highly subjective. Right. We all have our beliefs. Even me as a Catholic I believe it all.

But I won’t sit here and pretend I actually know for proof.

You on the other hand….

Actually nah. I’m just gonna block you. Sense you know it all.

1 Like

Agnosticism is the one true way.

You better believe I’ll sit right here and pretend I actually know for certain.

I am God.

Period.

Prove me wrong.

If I die still believing that I’m God, I win.

My headstone will read,

“God is Dead.
Here lies God.”