Trans Lives Matter!

O-oh my~ runs from god

:dizzy: :rabbit:

That’s your opinion of what the Bible says. When I read it I see it saying that any sexual activity outside of marriage is wrong. Also I don’t remember seeing the word “abomination”.

The Bible makes it clear, sexual activity is only allowed when you are married but nowhere does it say you can’t have gay marriage.

Also, nowhere does it say what “marriage” is. Marriage in the US is defined by law on the secular side and by different churches on the religious side. But nowhere, in the Bible, does it tell you that you have to belong to a particular church or follow their versions of what the rules are for marriage.

It seems you have an extremely narrow idea of what Christianity is, far more than the Bible specifies.

5 Likes

Christianity is about love.

“Speak the truth in love” (Ephesians 4:15)

4 Likes

Miss mams Aerisala is in huge denial, I can’t wait for Gen Z’ers to grow up into adulthood. She/him will be in a shock for their life when they know how open minded our current generation of youth is.

1 Like

I would say it’s people like you that give Christianity a bad name, but what do I know right?? I am a buddhist after all.

2 Likes

I really don’t give a rip what consenting adults do with their ‘after hours time’… Just like I hope nobody gives a rip what I do with mine.

1 Like

No, your pronouns are mister / boy. Why you ask? cause I said so. :nail_care:

So, you’ve never actually read the bible then?

1 Like

There are too many ignorant bigots in this world, I’m pretty sure Aerisala doesn’t even understand half the things said in the bible.

Leviticus 20:13 KJV “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination”

Oh whats that? Its the KJV and not one of your modern day translations that removes and changes many words in the original text? I’m sure that’ll be your argument. So you’ve been proven wrong on that one. Theres also more to that verse but I highly doubt I can post the rest of it here.

Matthew 19:5-6 “And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.”

There you go. Biblical marriage. A man leaves his parents to cleave to HIS WIFE. Not his husband. Not his boyfriend. No his soul mate or significant other… HIS WIFE!

Also every single time marriage is mentioned in the bible it is between a man and a woman. The husband and the WIFE is mentioned in every instance marriage is brought up. There is nowhere in the bible where it says gay marriage is Ok. You are literally lying and throwing out words because you want something to be true that isn’t. Its an absolute shame you call yourself a Christian but completely ignore what the bible says.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I have a much more understanding of it than someone who is calling a Christian a bigot for believing what the bible says.

2 Likes

Just to make sure, you personally don’t/haven’t:

• Eat anything with fat in it
  • Let your hair ever get messy
  • Rip any of your clothing
  • Eat any pork products
  • Eat any seafood/fish
  • EVER lie
  • Wear any modern clothing that’s not 100% cotton
  • Took up gardening
  • Shaved your face
  • Removed your sideburns
  • Had any real haircut
  • Said anything in anger at your parents
  • Worked on a Sunday
  • Sold property

Otherwise, I have a suggestion where you can put your Leviticus quotes.

1 Like

Actually I’ve done many of those things. I’m not Israel living in the time when God had a covenant with them before they crusified Jesus and before Paul was given the revelation of the mystery in response to Israel rejecting Jesus and offering salvation by grace to the whole world to provoke them to jealousy. A big word salad I know but thats the whole studying the bible to understand it thing I was talking about. Most of the bible is about Israel by the way. God never made a covenant with the gentiles.

Also care to tell me how what I mentioned before about marriage has anything to do with the things you listed or were you just trying to have a gotcha moment?

1 Like

Cool, but this is the real world, not fantasy and make believe, unless you want me to start giving Superman quotes as justification for laws/whatnot.

And this is the great divide between you and I and why us talking about this is a waste of time. Believe what you want, and live with the consequences of it too.

Anytime some bigot tries to use Leviticus to justify their hatred, there’s a 99.9% chance they can’t even follow the rules of the book they’re quoting.

1 Like

I was showing how the bible does in fact call it an abomination. It had nothing to do with following anything. It was a stated fact about something they tried to deny was in the bible. The bible isn’t a “book of rules” to follow by the way. Its recorded history. There is discernments to be made and divisions. Israel’s dietary laws for example were not given to the gentiles. It was specifically for them. Gentiles were eating all the things God told Israel not to in that time and yet they weren’t punished for it. God had no covenant with them.

Doesn’t have to be hatred, just sayin. Could be just doesn’t like, it’s ok to have an opinion and because someone has a negative opinion doesn’t mean it’s hate or violent or anything close to it. Folks love to use hyperbole to try to say things that aren’t true…this leads to absolutely terrible statements of all kinds of “phobia” and “phobic” when folks even using those terms have no idea what they are talking about.

3 Likes

Its all an attempt to cancel and shame those they disagree with. A Christian isn’t allowed to be a Christian anymore. They must be a conforming Christian otherwise they’re bigots. Their words don’t mean anything to me. Calling me a homophobe or a bigot means nothing to me. To them though they think they’re making some kind of bold SJW statement but in reality its like being mad at a dog for barking.

It becomes a problem when people are trying to put in laws to discriminate based on “just an opinion”.

Should we be able to make it illegal for people over 6’ 5" from adopting?

What about making it illegal for people with blue eyes from getting married?

Why can’t we deny insurance benefits to your spouse if they have freckles?

1 Like