Trans Lives Matter!

No. God isn’t only a God of love like ignorant people think he is. Like I said, without studying the bible in context you can never understand it.

1 Like

“I have read the Bible from COVER TO COVER. A few times. I still think The Urantia says it better.”

2 Likes

Only on the WoW forums can we go from troll trans threads to fake cloud dudes. The forums can be more entertaining than the game sometimes.

2 Likes

Clearly reading the bible isn’t enough to understand it. You can read the bible a thousand times but if you don’t study it in context you will never understand it.

1 Like

“I have studied more that you can imagine, in my 64 years.”

“Tell you what… I’ll make you a deal… I have read your book, go read mine, and come back. We can talk about it then.”
/smile

Actually I have no interest in continuing a discussion with someone who clearly has a different idea of what truth is and adheres to something that sounds like it came out of the mind of a cultist. Besides, this is a WoW forum and we’ve long derailed from talking about anything relating to WoW.

“Agree to disagree then.”

2 Likes

Good idea! You should’ve done that an hour ago.

“I was having too much fun. I like fun.”
/smile

I like sprinkled doughnuts.

I’ve taken a more hardline stance against religious contamination recently. I’ve gone through and cut my playlist down by about 40% by removing religious recording artists.

Eminem was the only rapper I liked, but he’s gone. I don’t want Christian artists on my playlist. I axed Twenty One Pilots, too.

I spent too long looking the other way and excusing Eminem’s behavior just because he’s a good rapper. The truth is anyone who pays lipservice to organized religion doesn’t deserve access to my ears. We are fortunate to live in a time with an abundance of secular talent. Avoiding tainted artists can carry some sizable losses, but it can’t ever thwart my efforts - there are too many alternatives out there.

1 Like

First, I am a Christian. Religion is just as much my religion as yours so I’ll say what I want to say. There are plenty of places in the Bible where it says all sorts of sexual activity outside of marriage is wrong, gay and otherwise. But nowhere does it say you can’t have gay marriage.

Sure, no human, but the Bibles of various religions are believed to be divinely inspired by a deity or deities that would be aware of the past, present and future. If gay marriage or transgender was wrong it would have been in the Bible.

1 Like

You new to the forum? If so, welcome.

No just not as regularly as I am now

Surprisingly the WoW forums are somehow less toxic and full of Transphobia then Twitter is nowadays guess it doesn’t help Twitter ToS is basically the Pirate code from Pirates of the Caribbean at this point being “more guidelines then actual rules”

Separate art from artists dude

When they reshoot the last season of House of Cards with Kevin Spacey, then I will consider separating the art from the artist.

Until then, what you believe ruins your work.

Oh look. The OP is having a conversation with themselves in their own thread. This troll is a try hard.

I just wanted to post here to let everyone know my pronouns are he/him.

Thank you for respecting me.

4 Likes

Good on you.

People get mad over preferred pronouns like they don’t have any.

It’s hilarious how quick pronouns matter when you refer to the angry dude in the sleeveless flannel as “her.”

It’s not misgendering when you ask and the person insists they don’t have any pronouns. So, if she gets angry, that’s her own fault.

You’re not a Christian if you’re trying to justify homosexuality, within or without marriage. You saying you’re a “Christian” means nothing in regards to what the bible says. The bible calls homosexuality an abomination. You think God feels differently about that if they get married? Some things are implied that don’t need a direct explanation after the fact. Its like those so called “Christians” who are actually universalists who think everyone will be saved in the end and use verses like “God is love” to try to make their case that God is love and only love. That isn’t true. I can show you countless times in the bible where God says He hates people and hates many different things people do. Its people like you that give Christianity a bad name.

1 Like