Trans Lives Matter!

Absolutely! That is the whole point of God. The very idea of “God” denotes divine being. A beginning to God would not make Him God.

No thanks. I believe the Word of God.

Personally I choose to believe nothing and consider it all unnecessary theory and speculation on the past when we should be more concerned about the future

“I believe the Bible is incomplete, and doesn’t tell the whole story.”

3 Likes

“I think you would actually enjoy The Urantia. You can read it, for free online, anytime.”

It is incomplete being translations of texts written years after supposed events happened by people that weren’t even there and thats not even mentioning the canon and non canon biblical texts

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what you personally believe. The only thing that matters is the truth. If you think the bible is incomplete then you believe God failed in preserving His word. Nothing is missing from the bible. Its all there. It all makes sense, especially when you study it in context.

“Very much so.”

1 Like

“Just as it doesn’t matter what YOU personally believe. No one knows the real truth and never will. Only death can answer those questions.”

“It is incomplete, because it’s not all there. All that is written there is correct, but the story is not complete.”

3 Likes

Considering you don’t even know his name yeah he must of

2 Likes

Wrong again. I don’t care about my feelings either. I only care what the bible says. I went through the endless years of denominational garbage I was spoon fed growing up. It was all lies. It wasn’t until I studied the bible the way it says to (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) that I understood what it really says. Just because you believe it is incomplete doesn’t make it so. That is your own opinion not based on truth. It honestly sounds like some kind of catholic teaching.

“I am far from Catholic. I am Druid, born and raised.”

3 Likes

If you’re going to quote me, do not cut my sentences in half to make it sound like I said something I did not. Here is the proper quotation of what I said, in order to properly correct the blatant lie you quoted of me:

Still don’t see his name in that full quote

1 Like

You’re just derailing for the sake of derailing. Continuing a discussion only out of spite and emotion making random statements that mean nothing and are for nothing. If you want to treat eternity so recklessly, go right ahead. Foolishness guides you.

1 Like

Uh huh sure anyway gtg do some shopping buy some offerings for Timmy the Lasagne monster the one true god seeya :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

“The bible also teaches you to love thy neighbor, as you would yourself, and to turn the other cheek. I am not the one being unfriendly.”

4 Likes

I hope you and all trans people get what they want from Blizzard and WoW.

Just so long as I can block seeing that stuff because I come to WoW to escape seeing/hearing that stuff.

1 Like

HAHA! I love it when ignorant people say this. “The bible says love this love that…” Yea do you know how many times the bible speaks of hatred, vengeance, justice, anger and death? Oh thats not the lovey dovey good parts that don’t mention being nice to your neighbor? I could quote you true horror from the bible that would make your skin crawl. You have no idea how much hatred God harbors but thankfully that isn’t all He is.

1 Like

“So, the Bible clearly contradicts itself.”