Trans Lives Matter!

Those people are wrong.

3 Likes

I’m gay. I don’t have any experience with the Trans community, but I do feel a kinship based on similar traumas and dramas thanks to the willfully ignorant. We band together and stick up for each other, because few other communities would.

That being said, I personally don’t like the color scheme for a tabard. That baby blue and light pink remind me of babies in a maternity ward — oh my god, wait, is that why they chose the colors? Because of the choice of gender? That would be awesome.

I respect the symbolism, meh at the color scheme, and laugh at any tabard that isn’t mine.

More options are great and they will not mess with the spirit of the game.

If I knew it wouldn’t get me banned, I would quote you I don’t know how many verses from the bible that say the absolute worst things about homosexuality and how every single time marriage is mentioned in the bible it is between a man and a woman. Don’t you dare try to hijack holy scriptures and make them say what you want them to say. There is no such thing as “gay marriage” in the bible. That is a secular term. That in and of itself is sin as well as any sexual acts done within it according to the bible.

Thats because when the books of the bible were being written, literally no one in those times believed they were any other gender than the one they were born as. “Transgender” is a more modern word. That word did not exist in those times. It takes a severe level of ignorance and hatred towards something to come to the conclusions you did in your post.

1 Like

Feelings mean nothing in the face of truth.

1 Like

It’s funny to mention “truth” when discussing the way religous people feel, especially since there is no shared consensus of what to believe.

Although, the current hateful and exclusionary rhetoric used by many religous communities has led to a signifiant decrease in people who affiliate themselves with religion…and that “truth” is backed by data.

Wow this thread still going 15 days later wow figured most of the Transphobes would of moved on guess not :dracthyr_tea:

I agree. Religion is a plague on this world. Faith however is not. Also I was speaking in the context of them assuming they are right, when clearly that was nothing more than an emotional response.

Yes it is being a ball and chain tied to scientific progress and human evolution however getting rid of it permanently would require genocide which well good luck justifying that

Actually all it requires is a contextual understanding of the bible. You seem to have a pretty radical opinion towards people of faith. Evolution is a lie by the way. Faith or not, it doesn’t take a genius to realize that it is literally impossible for both genders to evolve into existence at the same time in order for any specific species to continue. Isn’t it also interesting that every living creature has a male and female type. You know like the bible says. Its pretty foolish to think a fish crawled out of the ocean and some millions of years later became a monkey and then a man, then waited around for millions of years more for the female to go through the same process so they could somehow someway meet up and continue the species. Evolution is a fairy tale for grown ups.

In the bible god Creates Adam and Eve who after kicking them out of the garden have two sons being Cain and Abel

Ignoring the fact that two humans populating the world is factually impossible there was no Woman for Cain to reproduce with and well Abel well he was murdered by Cain out of jealousy

Evolution is a theory yes but it is a lot more realistic and plausible then the nonsense in the bible which also conveniently ignores that Dinosaurs existed

Also yes I do as a Luciferian basic summary of it is that knowledge is fluid and human enlightenment is the ultimate goal and shunning any and all traditional dogma as people shouldn’t need deities or fear of eternal punishment of some kind to know right from wrong

“Go up to any Priest/Pastor/Man of The Cloth, sometime, and ask him where the Children Of Nod came from. The Bible says Cain went to the land of Nod and took a wife, so where did the Children of Nod come from, if Adam and Eve were the only people on Earth? They have no answer for that one.”

“You want the whole truth? Go read The Urantia Book.”
/grin

You do realize the entire book of Genesis is filled with massive time skips, right? All of Adam and Eve’s children are not recorded. It does however say Eve bore Adam sons AND daughters. That is a very weak argument to try to invalidate the bible.

“If that is true, and they were the only ones, then the WHOLE Human Race was born of Incest, and Inbreeding. I would prefer not to believe that story.”

2 Likes

Dinosaurs are mentioned in the bible. Both land and ocean ones. Ken Ham has an entire ministry showing the biblical relevance of dinosaurs. Also there is nothing realistic about evolution. Besides the fact no 2 genders (male and female) could’ve evolved into existence at the right time and also survived long enough to be able to begin reproduction, it also requires the belief that all matter in existence was just here, randomly and without reason. Science says something can’t come from nothing.

Literally which would be impossible with humans dying out very quickly

1 Like

Remember that tree God told Adam and Eve not to eat from? Remember how they didn’t know they were naked or knew what that was before eating from that tree? Truth is all around you. You just have to open your eyes to see it.

“I still refuse to believe the WHOLE HUMAN RACE was born of INCEST AND INBREEDING. we would have never survived.”

2 Likes

You can believe what you want and you can also live with the eternal consequences of what you believe. Good luck.

Yes just like you believe some all powerful deity was just here, randomly and without reason

1 Like

“And you can believe we are all inbreed mutants. I prefer the Urantia Story. It makes much more sense.”

1 Like