Trans Lives Matter!

WB is going through a take over and rebranding by discovery. And theres a lot of info out there about Netflix poor business decisions.

The problem is more of annoying people like you throwing around terms thinking its some end all be all when theres a lot more factors at hand that explain an event.

Isn’t Batman and Superman gay now?

“Not Superman, his son.”

I miss my pug (dogs)

Wow pugs frequently bring out the worst in people.

2 Likes

just had my daily breakfast of coffee and cigarettes :relieved:

They really dont

Hey look at this terrible human being!

2 Likes

I think superman is when he touches pink kryptonite.

I made a void elf male. He wasn’t happy being a “he”
So then I took him to the barbershop, a little snip here and a little snip there …
(Itʻs a void elf… :expressionless: )
and Violah!
They were done!

Go away!! your community is the most toxic in the world. Stop pushing your beliefs onto everyone else. Jesus, no one cares. Just do your own crap and live your lives in peace and keep your personal beliefs to your dang selves.

9 Likes

Hey, did everything go well? How ya feeling?

You could easily make a guild tabard with the trans color scheme, if post is serious.

I got the injections!

Eyes are sore and blurry, but feeling decent otherwise. The worst part was the super soaker they emptied into my eyes after the injections. Must’ve been a gallon of water. XD

Reading and replying is a slow process, but the fact that I can do it at all right now is a good sign.

3 Likes

That’s fantastic! Glad you’re ok. You’ll be better than ever soon.

2 Likes

What has this to do with trans lives? More stuff to spark controversy?

1 Like

if it sparks controversy it’s no fault of OP. We need more people like OP to get more diversity and inclusion in WoW. An lgbt tabard would be amazing!

1 Like

That’s what minority thinks

No we do not!!! A lot of people like me play wow to get away from the real world politics and issues. This crap has no place in a dang fantasy video game. You want a place for your community, then make a dang LBGTQ MMO and leave WOW ALONE.

8 Likes

get this !#$% off the forums blizzard forums are not a platform for political fame.

6 Likes

Or evolved.