Trading Post Enthusiast missing a month

Same issue.

Picked up my reward today now and still no achievement awarded.

Yeah, finished my monthly and no achievement update.

Seems I am also facing this issue as well. I half expect them to not really work the issue out and, instead, they will grant affected players a set amount of tender later on as compensation. Call it a hunch.

1 Like

Just as an idea for you to look into, Blizzā€¦ check the Grotto Netherwing coding. Itā€™s not being given as a quest reward, so that might be triggering the Trading Post to not be counted correctly for some.

1 Like

why has this issue not be fixed or properly addressed by Blizz? I wouldā€™ve expected a fix during the patch this week.

Getting to be a major issue now that itā€™s still not fixed. This is supposed to be a key new feature and itā€™s objectively broken for many

Came back to check to see if this was fixed. I have all 12 rewards, but achievements still shows 11/12.

still not fixed. I donā€™t think thereā€™s been any kind of acknowledgement from Blizzard stating that it exists. So likely theyā€™re just hoping itā€™ll reach next month and everyone will forget about it when they hit 12 months.

ok thereā€™s a small acknowledgement when you do some kind of bug report but a blue post might have been better.

4 Likes

Yea, I saw the small acknowledgement. I was hoping that meant they would have a fix out for it soon, but its been over a week since I saw it. Iā€™m hoping a fix is in the patch coming on Tuesday; really wanted the static tmog Warden colors for a couple of my characters. Bummed about it a bit; I made sure to get all 12 months done, but due to a bug I didnā€™t get the final reward.

If they donā€™t get it fixed on Tuesday hopefully nothing bugs out in February and I can get the achievement then. Sucks, but it is what it is.

1 Like

Completed my 12th month today. Only month I missed was October, didnā€™t receive the achievement or the award. Is this still something people are experiencing?

I am also ā€œstuckā€ at 11/12 even though Iā€™ve done it every month. I went through the list of monthly rewards just now and have every single monthly reward in my collections tab. Every mount, every transmog, every pet.

But no achievement. Fix it, please. Preferably this month.

Bumping this thread; this is still a problem as of the fifteenth of January lol. Hereā€™s to hoping thereā€™s a fix / blue post soon.

1 Like

Adding another name to this list.

Just visiting back to say its finally fixed! Logged in to see the chest glowing with 500 more tokens, and then checked the achievement log and I now have the achieve and all transmogs. Better late than never!

Actually no, itā€™s not fixed. Filled the trading post progress bar today while doing the Outland Cup (so after the patch). Progress on the achievement still shows 11/12 and I have all the rewards from every month.

2 Likes

Bumping this post. Still no resolution, canā€™t find anything else about it online.

Well, they (Blizzard) did acknowledge it but not much else: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000331447
I waited until the daily reset to see if somehow it magically counted but no. Strange thing is that we always filled the trading post monthly progress bar together with my girlfriend, yet he got the 12/12 achievement and I did not. Iā€™m hoping this gets fixed with the weekly maintenance tomorrow.

Well nope, the weekly reset did not fix it. 8 days left and I fear that Blizzard wonā€™t be fixing it at all.

I had hope the reset would also magically fix, but alas. Frustrating.