Trading Post Enthusiast missing a month

Same here. Completed every month, but stuck on 10/12.

Before completing the Traveler’s Log this month, my friend told me they were stuck on 10/12, so I did some testing. I looked at my achievement before completing and it was on 10/12, then checked after obtaining the pet reward and, sure enough, was still at 10/12. It looks like this is happening to everyone who completed the log after Dec. 8th hotfix that added missing trading post items. Friends who completed before then are sitting at 11/12 with no issues.

For me, it happened in November. I completed the month right after they had added 2 more transmogs to the monthly reward, which caused some people to not get them at all. They applied some kind of hotfix, which is when I completed the month, and did not receive any rewards at all as I couldn’t open the chest. It took a few times relogging, exiting the game and waiting for the chest to work, but I never got credit for completing it.

1 Like

Just checked my achievement again and still at 10/12 when I have all 11 rewards.

1 Like

Same issue. Missing one month despite having all rewards.

Same issue here. Triple checked that I have all the rewards, still shows 10/12. I opened a ticket, had to try 3 times to persuade them that the issue exists. Left it at them saying that they’ll let the devs know and hope they resolve it. Submitted a bug report as well. still 10/12.

Same issue, support is absolutely no help at all, confirmed all 11 rewards, but count is at 10/12

Same; reported as a bug in game thru the bug feedback option.

Same issue here.

Well, completed January and didn’t get the achievement, now it’s showing 11/12. Having found reports about bugs from years ago that are still present in the game, I sincerely doubt that Blizzard will do anything about this. So much for the “we take bug reports very seriously” line that the GMs were telling me.

Same issue with me.

Got a ticket response today. They’ve made an issue/support post - https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000331447 - but have no workarounds or solutions as of yet. I just asked about potentially granting players credit manually so we’ll see what they say, but it’s probably gonna be a no on that.

2 Likes

yeah the ticket I submitted they told me to go check WoWhead… Horrible customer service when they redirect me to a non-Blizzard support site made up from other customers…

Adding my name as +1 to this issue.

Looks like this is still bugged. I completed January and am only at 11/12. I have all rewards for all 12 months.

I’ve had this same problem. I hope even if I finish late in February I might still be able to get the reward.

+1 on this issue as well.

and my name to the list…

As expected, the answer was no. From the GM response:

Although I completely understand why you would want an immediate resolution of the matter, since it’s a verifiable issue, we cannot intervene in it until we receive the directions from development.
The reason for this is because usually projected resolutions of these types of issues are mass resolved via developer implementation or intervention (many steps above us Game Masters) so we are not allowed or reasonably able to intervene until such an order is given.
This is because, one on one resolutions may mess with the mass resolution implemented by developers, leading to potential unpredictable results.
With that in mind, we do not intervene to guarantee a smooth mass resolution on the developer end, and a clean unproblematic resolution on the player end. this is at the cost of a more immediate resolution, but as stated such an action could result in serious game breaking issues, and we Game Masters lack the internal tools to navigate such unpredictability on the technical end, since that is more on the developer realm.
If you already filled the bug report, please know that it may take a while for the team to resolve the issue.
I know it doesn’t feel like it on a case by case situation, but each report adds up in both moving a case up the priority list, and giving our team enough to go off of and eventually fix the issue.
I can understand this does not resolve the issue right away, but we want to have the developers investigate and make the next call if something is bugged or not. These reports do not get replied to as the developers are busy working and don’t have the moment to reply to the thousands of contacts they get.
I understand you were likely hoping for another answer, but I hope I was at least able to shed some light on the matter.

Same issue here, I have verified I have all 12 rewards as well but achievement shows 11/12.

Any luck? Keep posting. In addition, I just get the reward of this month, no extra coins. :\