Trading Post Enthusiast missing a month

Hope blizzard helps you guys

1 Like

They have terrible customer support. I havenā€™t had to put in many tickets but the response is almost always - go check wowhead or go ask on the wow forums. glad we could help.

I had an issue with an allied race not getting their heritage gear and customer support would not help at all, just go check wowhead. I ended up leveling another character to get the heritage appearance.

after doing my own research and with no help from customer support it turns out using the welcome back gear upgrade can count as a character boost, making the character ineligible to receive their heritage armor - you would think Blizzard would know this and be able to fix it or at least warn you but nooooo.

to add insult to injury the gear wasnā€™t even an upgradeā€¦

yes, I am still salty about it.

2 Likes

One of the responses I got was that, ā€œGo check wowhead.ā€ Itā€™s like Blizzard knows full well that a fansite is much more competent than their own development team and customer support.

2 Likes

Responding to these statements, the reason that GMs will lead you to checking the forums or sites like Wowhead is because a lot of the tickets they receive can be considered as game hints. GMs are not allowed to provide details or give out game hints, it is not part of their job description. And I donā€™t hold it against them, because it is unreasonable to think that a single person will know everything there is to know about the game. Wowhead is a powerful tool, collaborated upon by thousands of contributors, Blizzard knows this and will take advantage of it, and it is a good thing.

3 Likes

Except thatā€™s not relevant at all here.

Blizzard can check what my achievement should be vs what it is.

1 Like

I showed them an image of me with the 11 rewards but my achievement only tracking 10. How is wowhead going to help me? FFXIV Community managers and customer support donā€™t send you to fan sites when you have a bug report, they check it themselves.

1 Like

a game hint had nothing to do with my most recent ticket ( or any other ticket I have put in) so it was basically a generic auto reply - not a good thing.

1 Like

Looks like this bug hasnā€™t been fixed yet. Iā€™m still at 10/12, but have all 11 rewards.

1 Like

I opened a ticket and went back and forth over this issue, with them constantly telling me that thereā€™s no issue on their end and if I think there is, to open a thread in this forum, which I did a month ago and got ignored. Then they closed my ticket and threatened to ban me if I opened another one over the same issue.

1 Like

At this point all we can do is hope the issue is much larger and everyone who isnā€™t aware finds out next month when they donā€™t get their reward

1 Like

Chiming in to say I have the same problem, and I just sent a ticket so we shall see. Would be pretty bummed if they do nothing though. Not my fault, I did them all.

1 Like

Same here; I have all 11 rewards, but achievement says 10/12.

1 Like

Looks like I have this bug as well. My achievement says 10/12, but I have all 11 rewards, so should be at 11/12.

1 Like

So I finally received a reply of ā€¦

ā€œWhile investigating this, I confirm we are not currently aware of any verified bugs with this game mechanic, and due to this we are not able to intervene directly in the game.ā€

So good luck allā€¦ See you in Februaryā€¦

Man I miss old Blizz support.

1 Like

Guildmate pointed me to this thread; Iā€™m also having the same issue. Stuck at 10/12 when I should be at 11/12. Hoping this gets noticed by support before January.

1 Like

Chiming in to say that I just finished the trading post this month and the achievement is showing 10/12 as well.

1 Like

After three more back and forths, I receivedā€¦

"From what I understand, you are having trouble trying . As a fellow gamer, I understand the frustration caused by not being able to - that you spent time and blood on. No worries at all, let me see the best way to get to the bottom of this.

After checking and consulting with my elders, I was advised that our developers have fixed the issue that was causing this problem."

The bot didnā€™t even fill in the issue. What a joke Blizz support is now. I just canā€™t even anymore.

1 Like

Also having this issue since last month. Completed Novemberā€™s log and saw it didnā€™t update then, but I figured it would sort itself out. Got my December reward yesterday and itā€™s still showing 10/12 even though I have all 11 monthly rewards.

1 Like

The month is about to end and still no word about this.

1 Like

Same here. Well theyā€™re setting themselves up for an exciting January, lol.

1 Like