Trading post content are terrible

Make it past the first sentence of this post challenge (impossible)

1 Like

Pretty sure it is the Sparkle pony coined by AkaMikeB.

Was the beginning of the end.

I don’t really care for anything on the trading post for this months offerings. Just means I will have a ton of extra chicken tendies for next months items, if anything catches my eye then. I mean there is 12 different months of different items. There has to be something to show up that I will like right???

3 Likes

Had realistic expectations for what it would be. Filled the meter doing activities I was going to be doing anyway. Didn’t expect all of the rewards to appeal to me and easily ignored the things I wasn’t interested in and bought the things I thought I’d use.

As a retention mechanic, it amounts to two whole hours a month and then you can’t accumulate progress until the following month. Clearly, Blizzard is out to steal our souls.

1 Like

Are you that McPerson that starts McSwinging when McDonalds runs out of McNuggets?

Oh, I meant the sale value of the Spectral Tiger trading cards. Those things go for literally thousands of dollars now.

there’s always next month, save your currency…see what they have then. No reason to post hate about it tho. Some of us actually appreciate the effort put in to it

2 Likes

Well if it’s going for that much, I doubt Blizzard will be amped to put it on the Trading Post anytime soon, if at all.

Money does still speak, it’s just absurd what people think they have to say with it.

1 Like

my issue is the amount they are asking for for poopy tmogs. little expensive.

1 Like

would be cool if they made one for every playable race, like the kids during orphan week.

1 Like

Now we know the real reason behind how renown and lack of daily’s work. People are sick of both, but “Oooh, piece of candy?”. seems to work on gen Y/Z.

1 Like

Oh come on. Not everything this month is my jam either, but it’s a pretty cool selection regardless. God, the whining sometimes.

Sorry the devs didn’t pry open your brain to deliver specifically what you were looking for, Your Highness.

Their is hundreds of thousands of post on what the community have wanted for decades, yet this is what we get and it takes 3 days of maintenance.

If the current rewards are not for you, they’re not for you. You can ignore the new post and go about ur day, or collect the currency and maybe something you like may show up.

You are not “owed” anything by Blizzard. If you want the service, you pay the sub. If you don’t want the service, just walk away and find something you do want to pay for. The sense of entitlement on this one… sheesh.

Blizz, you “owe” me the content that I want on the first attempt. If not, I’ll call corporate. :triumph: :sweat:🫣:grin:

2 Likes

was so easy to get. bought all 3 cloak sets. the void staff. the corsage. and the bow. and that was without having to do a single quest

4 Likes

Me too. I was so happy! :slightly_smiling_face:

My question is: will the Trading House be selling only pretty cosmetic items, or will some tougher, serious-looking stuff also become available?

Nothing against the former; just curious as to the latter.

#diversity

This is why you get what you get and why Blizzard stopped showing numbers and rely on hook line and sinker for a premium.

Game in its current state has more server lag than any other F2P MMO on the market.
Has more currencies than most Asian F2P games.
Offers next to nothing in daily content.
Has a cash shop, still.

Yeah, you’re right, this isn’t the game for me any more.

Gotta step up your complaints

Could be a bit more 3D and higher res though.