Trading post content are terrible

Nice one teasing us with this massively hyped up trading post only to give us a few dogwater low poly trangmogs and a very average looking mount. You cannot seriously think that this is fine. For a multi million dollar company i know you can do better than this. All trading post content should be made fresh. Quality sets and weapons and unique mounts. This is completely unacceptable. Not good enough blizzard.

74 Likes

But free stuff for just paying 15 a month, what a steal!!

Seriously though, they should have added this, but with achievement points and not tied to the once a month for crap rewards just to obviously keep you paying for garbage content.

13 Likes

It’s a great idea and the playerbase is owed something like this for their continued support. I was exited to check it out but it felt like blizzard was just spitting in my face with the crap they have on it currently

22 Likes

hopefully they put the original spectral tiger in there. would be great! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

32 Likes

nah, trading post is awesome and has some great stuff. You may not like it, but hey, can’t please everyone.

66 Likes

gasps and covers ogre child’s ears

How dare you.

50 Likes

You know these aren’t the only rewards ever right?

42 Likes

It’s pretty awesome. It reaches to all areas of the game, tons of mogs and rewards

26 Likes

Eh, it reminds me of f2p mmorpg tacked on money grab extras.

Game makes plenty of money, they need to put those resources in the game as actual rewards for playing, not paying.

9 Likes

I liked the swashbuckler outfit though…

16 Likes

WoW is almost 20 yrs old. This is what is coming. It will just get worse.

9 Likes

Yeah I know, I’ve been here and there since 05 I believe, to lazy to look.

Good thing other games are keeping me busy and this one keeps getting worse so I miss it less and less.

I went from playing the entirety of and expansion to popping in last few patches, doing some content and bouncing out again.

2 Likes

How dare Blizzard reward us for playing the game and giving us options to get fun transmog and mounts and not give us raid tier items that would completely destroy the balance of the game!

16 Likes

I like it got 2 mounts today… not sure what your not happy about … The monthly mount is a brand new mount lol

12 Likes

Reward you for paying every month with good will merch.

The reward they get is much better with time spent metric, literally a pink scarf, or some flowers and the sparkle pony?

Such rewards, much wows.

4 Likes

The items are nice, they’re just all a bit flashy for my taste. Why is the bandoleer bright metallic red and gold? Why is the hood and cloak like magenta?

I just have toned down tastes in transmog, I guess. The very simple paladin hammer is tempting. I don’t have a character I’d use it on, but I might tuck it away for that Human paladin I don’t have.

I’m not sure if they should be trafficking ogre children, but he’s cute. They’re nice items for someone, I’ll wait and see what next month brings.

5 Likes

no, it shouldn’t.

people wanted ways to obtain OLD appearances… in their original form.

18 Likes

You get enough by raiding and other forms of content, if you don’t do that, I am unsure what to tell you. I’ve been told for years to f off for just wanting a better story and content. The post only bothers me because it is fomo based and nothing more, I am sure they’ll ruin it though, and make the grind horrendous for these “dogwater” rewards as you put them.

2 Likes

You literally can only get them for playing. There is no way to pay IRL money for these things. You can only earn them by doing in game activities.

8 Likes

I’d be willing to bet that recolours will come for that stuff in time.

2 Likes