Tradeskillmaster has gotten out of hand

Interesting take. So not only are you accusing of TSM acting like spyware, but you’re, again, sticking to the debunked “it’s fully automated” claim?

You’re suggesting that TSM is automating bot movements?

I’ll humor you for a few seconds and pretend TSM automates AH actions. Do you think botters would be incapable of creating their own automated AH software if TSM were banned?

I like TSM. I don’t use it much beyond the basics, though. The only problem I have is it’s always throwing lua errors at the most inconvenient times. I haven’t been able to use my hearthstone half the time since DF started because of TSM and it will throw a weird LUA in the middle of a dungeon for no apparent reason other than you were checking the adventure guide or using some other normal feature.

1 Like

TSM app doesn’t even have an uninstaller, it is spyware/malware.

I’m exteremly unhappy about this and that to be a wow millionaire u are pretty much forced to use this.

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:
if it automated, bans would be happening already.

2 Likes

Are you sure about that?

Oh cool! I have TL3 now :smiley:

1 Like

I’m on windows os 10 i cant find it in the control pannel or the apps menu

1 Like

They need to fix the errors. It crashes randomly from clicking on random things in your bags.

1 Like

I finally got it off my puter thank you!

3 Likes

TSM never learned to deal with the new profession system and is wildly inaccurate for most crafted items on the AH. If you’re trying to stir up passion about this software maybe find out whether it’s working, let alone doing Machiavllian things to the game.

1 Like

be careful my frendo you can loss it that fast and it will take time to get it back

Faction AH is 5%, the old cross faction AH used to be 15%.

1 Like

all i see is an army of ppl saying nuh uh its totally cool its all fine kids!! perfectly safe! we aren’t doing noffun rong!

I don’t believe u becaues i have played with it and TSM is a hot mess buttt it definately is a big part of why wows economy is wwooowwooooo intead of like eve onlines awesome economy, keep clutchin pearls

1 Like

I do not use TSM, I only use auctionator for simple posting, but I do get the same kind of errors you are describing. Always have to do a reload after using the addon to get functionality back fully for everything else. (Edited to finish my thought LOL) Seems to me it may be something AH related in general with addons causing issues.

Telling someone not using an addon to learn to play because they said the addon provides an advantage has something funny about it. I’m honestly surprised at all the stuff addons are allowed to do these days.

2 Likes

TSM is a bit like a DPS meter.
It records price data and formats it to an easy to read format.
Like Details damage meter only for the AH.

It has some basic ledger style accounting reports to look at. But those you really don’t need to use unless you just want an easy graph to look at to see if the little line is going up or down on the chart.

2 Likes

I like that it tells me if something is worthwhile so I don’t need to run to the AH. Otherwise it’s a dead addon for me that just sits there lmao.

1 Like

Take the price estimates with a grain of salt.
They are based on historical AH posts when possible, sometimes they are just outright random numbers.

Players will post single herb or ore on the AH for 100k to mess with the addons.
Some other players will post a BOE explorer item piece of gear from a world drop on the AH for 50k. You really won’t get 50k from that. It’s just someone hoping to get a lucky lottery win on a very common item.

3 Likes

And this post here claiming there was no way to uninstall TSM, explains this entire ridiculous thread.

2 Likes