Tradeskillmaster has gotten out of hand

This is a fun thread. I actually just had to install TSM last week because Blizz UI has been broken for crafting Primal Mooncloth at moonwells. Been a bug going on since at least Dec. '22 and possibly earlier. I have had a stack of mats waiting to be turned into something useful for months. The alleged hacker app fixed the issue. Never had to use it otherwise. Now as more things show up broken in the regular UI, you gotta do what you gotta do if the devs won’t fix their stuffs. I like it overall, it runs fine, takes a little learning. I dunno if I’ll keep it forever, but so long as it works for my needs, it’ll stay on my list.

1 Like

Yes, but that hasn’t been relevant for 9 years now.

There is no “faction AH.” All AHs are cross-faction and always take a 5% cut.

1 Like

This sounds shady r u even supposed to be doing primal mooncloth anymore anyway

Maybe blizzard broke it on purpose

And if u are using TSM to circumvent that u are definitely a hacker

Especially if you are using it to get around the three day cooldown

You’re fun. You’re gonna go places in life.

2 Likes

If Blizz wants something to not work, they’ll break the API function, not leave it working for addons to leverage.

TSM isn’t a hacking tool.

Addons cannot circumvent a cooldown.

1 Like

Have you met blizzard lol

Their just like a small indie company y’know

They run wow from a sailboat with wifi, actchually like a small fleet of em!

You can’t automate through TSM.

You can queue up a bunch of batches of subcombines tho and have a clicker press buttons to buy all ur ingredients and get the job done or at least it was powerful enough to create shopping lists and help u grab items from alts for subcombines and everything.

Which I have to admit is pretty nice.

A clicker, as an automation? That’s not part of TSM.

You could use the same automated tool to press buttons for you in the default UI. That doesn’t mean the default UI automates stuff.

2 Likes

i use OribosExchange with auctionator to get a feel of it
and LootAppraiser

Ever since they changed the AH TSM is painful to use

Agreed. Stupid addon that you basically need a degree in accounting to use

1 Like

Not even terribly elaborate or clever, clever trolls would at least try to convince you there serious about there ‘grievance’

1 Like

Yeah, this to be honest. I use it to check sale rates and values and quickly post things. I’m aware it can do it a lot but life is short, I’m not spending it doing AH pvp.

:rofl:

I wish you well on these forums. The definitions mean nothing.

So, let me get this straight. You just fully admitted that you are incapable of using the addon, that you DO NOT know how to actually use the addon… but also claim it’s “Fully Automated”…? It’s not… not even sure how you can claim that when you don’t even know how to use it.

2 Likes

I somehow got TSM to work with my 1 server. I hesitate to do anything in other servers lol.

My gold farming is maxed out mining/almost maxed herb in DF when I feel like flying for a bit.

Doing races 2x a week on 9 characters.

Weekly Loamm quest on 6 chars. Rest aren’t 70 yet. I try to send my alts the rep tokens and NOT have to do researchers on all 6 chars.

Old content raids on occasion. Currently just MC to finish giantstalker set. I’ll make 5-8k killing most stuff and the ore & blood of the mountains in a 10 minute run. Also my hunter is at 182% speed out of combat! Which I’m happy with