Trader's Tender Shop Assets?

We already pay monthly so you can play and receive collectibles as rewards.
This seems to be going the way of OW2, play, yes, but pay to unlock everything, because with effort things will end

1 Like

People have been saying this for 15 years, and the amount of stuff in-game to collect has exploded in that time.

So I’m gonna call chicken little on this line of thought.

1 Like

Moving goalposts.

More hair colors is more options. They also got more eye colors. Customization options are customization options. Even Old Republic does colors for higher prices.

So if they’re adding customization for free right now and moving forward, it’s highly unlikely we’ll see it in the shop.

This has nothing to do with what I said.

Yeah, but it’s pretty barebones and only affects a very small amount of races.

Presumably because it’s not worth putting the effort in if it isn’t monetized.

Hope this was of help.

Irrelevant, but thanks for agreeing that they are customizations.

That’s a lot of assumption right there.

And did I just see you add and then delete that you’re putting me on ignore?

lol.
Blizzard is a business out to make $$$ like all businesses
if and when you are required to participate in the Traders thing then I might be able to be talked into thinking its a little bigger deal that it obviously is.

I pay monthly to access all of the content that I’ve already paid for via the full game and whatever is the most recent expac.

I don’t need additional content locked behind a cash shop (such as the existing mounts/pets/mogs) and I most certainly don’t need artificially inflated tendie prices to incentivize cash shop purchases…ASSUMING THE PTR INTERPRETATIONS ARE ACCURATE BASED ON OPs POST.

If they are accurate, then this is a big no. Games that do not have a monthly sub price, although microtransactions are still a slimy practice, are more tolerable. But to pay box price + a monthly sub + have a cash shop + have tokens + etc. etc. etc.

NO. Which is also why I am against limited-time assets.

4 Likes

It is, for the same reason that I left OW2, the collectibles in the game are a very big part of it. If you could only buy them with money, what would be the point of earning them?
and these complaints serve to set a limit. Today it is a token in a new shop within the game, tomorrow you may be charged to access the mission chain like in a certain shooter…

major facepalm if this goes live

This is just another slope to fall down. I am for one will be disappointed if this goes live. Dragonflight was going so well.

Yet you barely collect anything.

Look at all that blank space. You have 6% of the available in-game mounts.

SIX PERCENT

And here you are complaining about “additional content locked behind a cash shop”?

You don’t even get the content “locked behind” gameplay.

This is the mentality I just don’t understand. You won’t even bother with the in-game stuff that’s available, yet immediately jump to griping about something because reasons.

1 Like

lol. its cosmetics friend. it literally isnt a big deal unless they somehow force us to participate. Just dont bother with it. problem literally solved

Exactly, it is paid monthly, it is paid for each new expansion, it is paid for exclusive items from the store, now… another store…

and as you say, in previous months they put 1 or 2 expensive objects, and the rest cheaper. This month, almost all the items were priced high, obviously done so that you won’t be able to buy 2 or 3 items at most.

3 Likes

for now till they start pushing up prices, making more things trade post exclusive.

3 Likes

I don’t need you stalking my profile to try and disprove my VALID point.

IF WE PAY A MONTHLY SUB, WE SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO ALL CONTENT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE PURSUE IT OR NOT. IT DOES NOT MEAN, LOCK MORE BEHIND ADDITIONAL PAY WALLS OR ARTIFICIAL INFLATION TO INCENTIVIZE MORE CASH SPENDING.

Knock it off with your nonsense. This is literally common sense and to support this practice is gross.

11 Likes

its cosmetics. lol. Stuff that literally has no bearing on the game or its mechanics whatsoever.
Now if they start selling high end raid gear while allowing $$$ to be spent…I might be spending a few bucks myself, lol

that’s what it’s all about… any reward from missions, pve, or pvp ends up in a collectible (mount, pet, title, mog, etc.) and they are there to be unlocked through progress, playing, not paying… .

1 Like

If you actually bothered to DO any of that content, you might have an argument.

But you don’t.

Come back when you have, oh I dunno… 75% of the game’s mounts. Then we’ll talk.

1 Like

Im holding judgment as the icons show for tender amounts every 50 tenders - which is weird for a bundle based thing.

Unless Blizzard is selling your amount to cap which is funny.

But you dont have 100% access right now.
The stuff on the post is for the month. You dont get enough trading cash to buy everything listed every month as it is.
if they allow cash to be spent for the trader currency, and obviously thats going to be set up to make them money…a business making money, whoddathunkit…then that at least allows someone who wants something to buy it before its gone.