Trader's Tender Shop Assets?

:smiling_face_with_tear:

Now, we’re gonna see post about the lack of new items because some players will purchase everything as microtransactions…

Edit: I hope it’s something else due to the amount of icons, if it’s a shop purchase, I’d expect fewer bundles…

Warning : this is PTR.

18 Likes

That’s perfect, I want to have the option to buy tenders with real money.

2 Likes

We knew it was coming.

29 Likes

p2w HAHA Blizz milking us

3 Likes

Hang on. You couldn’t be bothered to read it in the last thread, complaining you needed a tldr, but it’s okay here in this thread?

1 Like

What are you winning?

At least the Trading Post is all cosmetics…for now.

6 Likes

If Blizzard confirms Trader’s Tender can be bought for real money then I’ll finally drop World of Warcraft, my last Activision-Blizzard game. Part me is hoping they will…

12 Likes

eh…ESO has had this kind of thing for a while. Buying crowns for $$$.
Just dont buy them if one doesnt want to.

Man I just knew this was bound to happen

5 Likes

exactly.
keep it cosmetic and its not a problem.

2 Likes

If they nerf how much we get a month and then add it to the shop, I will give the Trading Post the middle finger and never use it.

But if what we earn stays the same and they add it to the shop, I honestly don’t care.

6 Likes

Could care less as long as it stays cosmetics only.

2 Likes

same
/10char

1 Like

the problem is that the trading post has a rotation of items,then we’ve players complaining right now that they can’t buy everything but if Devs enable this microtransaction then we’ll have players requesting new items more frequently impacting players that aren’t buying tenders.

1 Like

Gross AF.

They didn’t even wait a full year. Ima just let my sub run out at this point.

18 Likes

Only interested in getting the monthly battlepet. Have not seen anything else I cannot live with out.

2 Likes

We don’t even know if or when or how this is being implemented.

1 Like

honestly, Id prefer the rotation was weekly instead of monthly…personally.

Moggies. :dracthyr_love_animated: On the flip side now that it’s monetized maybe we’ll start getting cool things they’ve been slow to implement, like expanded racial customization.

2 Likes