Trade Chat is Incredibly Toxic Tonight

Yep, because black people reclaiming a slur used to uphold slavery and lynching as a sign of solidarity amongst themselves is JUST LIKE a bunch of whiny misogynist manbabies who blame everyone but themselves for their own shortcomings. Keep reaching, dudebro.

You might wanna calm down there a little you’re getting very angry over a forum post.

5 Likes

Do you also pitch a fit when you see a sign in a store or restaurant saying “we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone”? Go ahead and challenge that, see how far it gets you.

I’m not angry, I just don’t agree with you. Deal with it.

It is, and Blizz is now trying to enforce it.

Is this all you got? The same tired gaslighting that’s always done when your arguments don’t hold water.

4 Likes

:smile: You’re projecting, kiddo.

The people they interact with get to decide how they want to respond to them.

Which includes reporting their behavior.

And yet here I remain

Plus incel isn’t a sexuality

It’s a term to describe a bunch of people with the personality of roadkill and the hygiene to match who are mad nobody wants to do them

5 Likes

And this is why you are toxic.

You are every bit as hateful as those you dont identify with and feel 0 obligation to be nice to them.

You are a misandrist and refuse to accept you hate men and feel you can attack them scot free

You feel like slamming that select sexuality is perfectly fine, just like the bigots who slam LGBTQ+ or other races and dig up any excuse to justify your hatred and disgust of them.

reflect on your hatred my dude, you have crossed over from being an advocate and have turned into what you claim to hate.

5 Likes

It is a metaphor. The metaphor is this: You can take the risk of getting ejected from the car (or banned from the game) if you’d like, but that doesn’t mean you weren’t informed of the risks or advised on how to avoid such a consequence.

1 Like

That’s just the risk of being in a social environment. Some people will enjoy what you say and others will not.

4 Likes

I hear this. And I also this is kinda like the whole “if you complain about the country maybe you should just leave” rhetoric. Sometimes, people complain because they want things to change. Running away doesn’t necessarily solve anything, you know?

1 Like

Lol, show me where I attacked actual men. The only people I “attacked” are incels e.g. misogynist manbabies. That’s like telling me that because I’m Jewish and anti-fascist that I’m just as bad as the fascists.

When I was a kid, many idiots made that same argument about gay men. It was the standard trope and incredibly offensive to anyone who new actual gay people

2 Likes

This game has always had rules about behavior. Nothing has changed. They’ve just been made more apparent.

2 Likes

False equivalence. You’re comparing an actual persecuted minority to a group of people who want to be able to persecute said minorities. Nice try though.

1 Like

Ah, so you are as stupid as you look as well

Good to know

Or is saying this discrimination against sexuality as well cuz you don’t know words or comparisons

Bonus point

People don’t choose to be gay, but people absolutely choose to be a raging loser incel

1 Like

And when you break the rules that someone has for their own house, you run the risk of being asked to leave. Complaining about the existence of those rules is childish.

2 Likes

Funny, I’ve seen the rules being broken many times in this very thread yet nothing will happen. If there were no double standards there would be no standards at all.

6 Likes