Trade Chat is Incredibly Toxic Tonight

Just wait until they learn they agreed to it up to 18 years ago (depending on account creation.)

3 Likes

Regular gasoline is $4.67 in my neighborhood. 'Nuff said. See ya at the gas pump. Bye.

Well make sure to go through the new 147 step convoluted reporting process on each person in trade.

Seems awfully redundant to have to agree to it again. What’s next? Agreeing to it every time you log in? Then what, agreeing to it every time you go to a new zone?

I assume it was done so Blizzard can tell people they summarized it for them, so they can’t say they don’t read the To U/CoC cause it’s too long. Essentially allowing Blizzard to ban/silence people for breaking the rules without them being able to play the ignorant defense.

2 Likes

This farce ends here!

I have no need for bones to best you!

1 Like

/2 leave (to leave the channel)

/2 join (to re-join the channel)

Funny, you are attacking someone’s sexuality would be cause for you to get banned.

You broke the social contract yourself.

4 Likes

I thought the whole point of being an incel is that there is no sexuality going on.

1 Like

Same as being asexual except one has the desire.

This is very true. However, I think you have not thought this through to the very end results.

Week One:

Players are either ‘for’ or ‘against’ censorship
Players that are ‘for’ begin reporting everyone they don’t agree with, resulting in mass bans.
Players that are ‘for’ tell the ‘against’ to shut up or go play a different game
Many of players ‘against’ actually leave the game and never play it again

Week Two:

Players ‘for’ are wondering why their servers and realms are now dead and deserted.

While you certainly have the right to evict everyone from your home that you disagree with, do not then be surprised why you never have any visitors in the future.

I would much rather have a thriving realm with many people of all cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, morals, etc. than be on a dead realm with a handful of people that get offended by the slightest thing. My realm is already barren, I don’t want it to lose more players. Enforcing verbal censorship under the guise of a Social Contract is a guaranteed avenue of making the player base smaller.

1 Like

So it’s hate speech to not allow promotion of genocide? This is the dumbest take ever. Or the most evil.

1 Like

Report them all. Call their bluff. They won’t be missed.

You often say time and time again that its just the same agreement being signed, but why on earth are you being redundant with this social contract? You can’t force people to be nice. People shouldn’t be told to be nice. It’s demeaning to treat them like children. We already had the ignore feature and the report feature, the game already has the tools to report bad behavior. This social contract is ultimately just virtue signaling.

5 Likes

It may appear that way, but it could be intended to weed out the toxic players.

That, and one never hears about asexuals being responsible for mass shootings.

And yet, they still fail to be nice and respectful.

2 Likes

You are not their parent. Let them decide who they want to interact with and how they go about it.

Funny how they never have any thought out arguments for people who disagree with them they just go straight to name calling.

3 Likes

Depends. Now you are using a sexuality to assign blame for horrible tradegies.

Sylvanas must be that term then…

If I did that and used a slur for any other sexuality it would be an immediate ban…

5 Likes