Oh, so you literally griefed people on purpose to ruin their days and it was the RPers that dun hurt you. Neato. More evidence of PvPers just live to ruin peoples days.
No, I participated in world PvP as it was designed, and rather than having people seek to entirely ruin every waking moment I spent in-game, to include my alts, the worst I ever got was an angry whisper.
Lol. Okay, talking to you is pointless. You view open world PvP as a whole as being griefing, and as long as that remains the case, your opinion on the subject is without value.
Not really, you already admitted to doing that in which I replied. World PvP these days is most commonly that, because people like you are the only ones that put warmode on to ‘camp’ people and make yourself feel better.
OH PLEASE. What happened? Did an RPer /lick you to death until it literally triggered a PC death and you had to corpse run back?
Told you before. Over time I was in that realm, there was a lot of very anti-pvp talk. People saying many nasty things about those who like pvp and I gradually felt unwelcome so I wanted to move someplace where both RP and PvP would be more so accepted. I opted out of moving to realm ED due to concerns about sharding so I moved to realm Sargeras. Since I have warmode on, I do most of my RP in warmode so realm doesn’t matter as much. I usually do most of my RP through organized discord events and with friends or in premade RP groups. Now here is the thing. You’d be surprised just how many people are receptive to RP in non rp Realms.
That one orc shaman on my server that used to stand on top of the building near deadmines to Frost Shock the Defias Messenger and prevent that quest from ever completing?
THAT guy was griefing.
Killing someone that was farming Herbs in open world content and then taking off? Not griefing.
I admitted to camping some people on a PvP realm, on which doing so was commonplace. Similarly, I have been camped, and I did not consider it griefing, nor did I get upset by it – I just called in guildies for help. That’s what you do.
The fact you view camping someone as inherently bad behavior means that you cannot have an objective opinion about world PvP – hence, your opinion is without value.
Camping someone is inherently bad behavior because it’s a bad thing to do and drives people away from doing PvP hence all the Alliance turning off Warmode because they get camped and are tired of it.
I had warmode on at the start of the expac. Guess what? Didn’t take long for it to become just a gankfest again with essentially never a fair fight. World PvP used to be an actual form of PvP, not just ganking. Hence the difference of names…
Then I went on to list a couple of reasons as to why it was bad quite a lack of reading my posts. Do you read what you type, or what you respond to before you press reply? xD rawr. (xD means I love you in dinosaur btw)
A PvP has factual evidence of being toxic to other players. His behavior is rooted in the activity of PvP.
Someone talking bad about PvPers in a channel doesn’t make that a part of the RP activity. Hell, lots of people that hate PvP also hate RP. So I don’t see how that’s particularly an RPer trait to assign.