Toxicity Mega Thread

Free to check achievement points and find the difference between the people that like the posts and my character to be disproven (yet again.) as I disprove you with every post (Or you contradict yourself with every post.)

And your reasons were vacuous and thoughtless, yes.

It doesn’t do this. Alliance not helping each other out does this. Guilds not helping each other out does this. Feeling alone and unaided does this. Has nothing to do with camping.

World PvP is and always has been a gankfest full of unfair fights. If you were expecting something other than that, you were being foolish.

War Mode on at all times, PvP server for six years. Sure I don’t.

1 Like

You do exist! /SantaFaint

1 Like

Nah, your reasons were.

Nah, ganking is the problem; people helping is a partial solution. People not helping only makes ganking a problem that isn’t being resolved by another means.

Nah, it wasn’t.

War mode on at all times, yet no tour of duty achievements completed. Yeah, you really don’t know what you’re talking about in regards to PvP especially in regards to Warmode apparently.

I have to agree with Eyez here. While I think certain World PvP behavior is scummier than others, there is no real “fair fight” to be had here.

This isn’t an iaijutsu duel where two Samurai bow at each other before moving to strike.

That dude at half health fighting that wolf? He gon’ git got.

1 Like

Try 5v1ing someone at half health vs a mob. Btw, never been attacked by a single horde always in groups. Doesn’t matter what my health is. So again, they’re incorrect and if you want to agree with them then you would also be incorrect.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/undertail/achievements/legacy

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wyrmrest-accord/aunwyn/achievements/legacy

Your bluff check failed. You are indeed liking your own posts. And on two different toons, no less!

2 Likes

No. I too have to agree with Eyez, and that doesn’t make me “wrong” it makes my “opinion” count. See what I did there? I for one, have never complained about PvP and or ganking when it comes to PvP because I for one, have never complained when I was on the other end of said ganking. See what I did there again?

I would suggest, a RP realm. And Warmode; Off.

1 Like

@Rosefina: Its one thing to dislike and make constructive criticisms about it. Thats fine and I do agree that there are many things that can be less than ideal for someone looking to do wpvp. However it is another story to repeatedly bash an entire mode, spread heavily exaggerated and misleading rumors about and bash those who love pvp. There are many aspects of this game I don’t like, but I don’t bash people for it. And don’t forget that there are many who enjoy wpvp and there are times where the battles are more fair and aligned. However it is just simply not the nature of the beast for it to be fair and competitive gameplay. However I’ve even seen people base battlegrounds and arenas too. Part of the reason I like wpvp is because of the RP aspect of it too. Although most of all I like organized RP-PvP events. Those take planning and time though.

1 Like

Looks at profile honor rank 6 only 1k honor kills.

Yeah that is what I expected.

I Don’t want to generalise, but i had the same experience with PvP hardcores, but in private servers . At the duel zone outside of Stormwind, you could see ALLWAYS, people calling to each others with words and sentences like “noobs”, “ez ”, “handless”, “you suck” and so on. Actually i was harassed for several weeks for guy who don’t ever played against me in a duel. Even so, i don’t think that all pvp hardcores players are like this, and also i have the suspicion that this kind of high toxicity levels, can be founded only in private servers. Going to oficial Wow, i’m pretty new here, and yet i haven’t the oportunity to meet hardcore pvp players so i have no experience to talk about them. I think i’m going to have a better experience here.

I don’t get it?

He or one of his guildies came to WrA’s realm forum and tried to shame people into turning on War Mode by saying not being in it wasn’t “real RP”. Take his statements about how welcome RP is on his server with a salt mine.

You don’t but pvpers do and that matters more in this context.

It doesn’t matter if bad behavior is allowed by Blizzard; it’s still bad behavior. If being associated with said bad behavior bothers people, don’t do it.

That made me laugh.

You do realize I am agreeing with the majority of PvP’rs, r?

Character isn’t on my account, here’s a listing from my character page! Ah right, can’t link to websites! //imgur/a/D1dqB4f (You’ll have to add the other things to see it.

It’s like when people who run lfr talk smack to people who dont raid and say I am agreeing with mythic raiders…

I’ve told you before. Gnomes are not toddles. Reminder:

-All playable gnomes are adults.
-All the gnomes are voiced by real life adult small humans.
-I use this mog for a good reasons. It is an Illidari look alike mog. Basically something like this, but a gnome version of.
~http://download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/1188556/DH_DPS_Female_05_PNG_png_jpgcopy.jpg

Another thing to point out:

Not all PVPers world PvP. Many of my friends are dedicated PvPers in Arenas and Battlegrounds but detest World PvP. So loving PvP doesn’t always equal a griefer or a camper.