Toxic trolls

87 users, OP has 22 likes.

Looks terminal.

So you get reported, and someone from Blizzard (a forum moderator) looks at your post and goes “yeah that’s against the forum rules” and actions you for it, and somehow that means you are the victim here?

I’m sorry, what?

Yeah he just has magical mind control powers that makes you say bigoted, rule breaking stuff, obviously people just can’t help themselves because he’s just too powerful and good at it.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s really flowing with activity

1 Like

If I tell you I disagree with you and explain why, that’s not trolling.

If I tell you I disagree with you, call you an idiot, say nobody with two brain cells could think the dumb thing you think, and stalk your characters to tell you why you’re bad at the game for thinking the thing you think, I should be banned from the game forever.

I think that’s what OP is talking about.

1 Like

Reminiscent of (I am the peak of performance, those beneath me are trash, and those above are basement dwellers with no life.) These perspective pop up from time to time.

Hold on… when you say “alphabet army”, who are you referring to? I saw this thread yesterday and saw the grammar folks and figured those were the ones
But you are referring to a “page” of some kind, and responded to someone who talked about ‘some pictures are now freakin bowls of fruit’ referencing when Blizzard decided to clear out some of their “questionable” stuff they had in the game and went a bit too far

So… can you explain who you are actually referring to when you say the ‘alphabet army’, because its clearly not to the weird grammar folks earlier

They are upset that LGBT people exist

3 Likes

Probs the LGBT-whatever-it-is-now community.

Yah’, it sorta sounded like that
Still though, wanted to ask 'em that to see what they would respond with

You can just say LGBTQ+ and then let the “queer plus” at the end do the rest of the work for you. I’m a lesbian and I’m lazy and that’s what I do lol.

1 Like

Thats cool.

At least have the decency to acknowledge that the OP is also a “baiter” type. By admitting to going into other threads to stir up arguments.

But you wont. Because its important for you to only come down on one side of the argument to dismiss them as trolling.

You are more than welcome to try. I believe one person has tried, but they made it as a clear parody of the other. Which means they didn’t make it honestly, and it was made to troll.

But as long as your made up hypothetical argument allows you to sleep well at night, I guess that is all that matters.

Weird how you dont have anything to back up yours.

3 Likes

I also literally posted the Gentleman’s Lounge thread lol. A thread full of people claiming “This will be deleted!” but is still standing. The straight thread doesn’t work because they just want to troll and not actually discuss anything or meet people

3 Likes

Its almost like if you are in a group of people that doesn’t have a history of being ostracized, you dont naturally foster a lasting community within your demographic. In order to make yourself a victim, you have to create fabrications…ie “This will be deleted!”

4 Likes

Oh okay, just gonna be openly racist against Trolls.

Next you’re gonna say it’s okay cause “some of my best friends are Darkspears”.

Typical ELF.

Zug,
Kaag

1 Like

Dr. Rashid Buttar was murdered

Loosen up that tin foil, you might feel better.

No they want to discuss things and meet people, but they want to discuss their hatred for other groups of people just existing and bond over that with other “likeminded” hateful individuals.

It’s kind of sad and pathetic that they can’t just socialize with other people over positive things that they enjoy, like maybe their enjoyment of a little game called World of Warcraft. I honestly just pity them.

2 Likes

Some of these comments aren’t even disagreements. It’s the ppl who poke fun at the poster when they state their concern or frustration. In my opinion that is trolling. Which seems to be an ongoing trend on these forums and in-game.

It’s pretty cringe honestly. There are a lot of try hards on these forums that will instantly try to call you out. Idk why they do it. It’s super embarrassing for themselves. Sadly it’s usually the M+ players that act like gods because it’s the only content they’ve ever been good at.

I will say this. Any attention is good attention. The more people look at your post or flame it. The longer it stays on top. Try to find a bright side to things if you can.