Totally unfair for paladins

GNOME PALADINS FIRST! Okay bai.

:cookie:

1 Like

I made an updated class/race chart but I can’t post links. but yeah zandalari troll.

Okay that works for priests and whatnot, but I thought that all paladins would have one thing in common ; the light as their source of power. After all this Light is one of the cosmic forces in this universe, like Shadow, Death, Life, Order, etc. And like the Shadow has it’s champions, the Void Lords, the Light has it’s champions, the Naaru.

So I should abandon this idea about paladins?
I should ignore that their class abilities and talents take a lot of inspiration from the Light?

And where do the LOA fit in this universe if they’re not beings of Light?

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_forces

The Light responds to those who have a strong enough faith or willpower in what they are doing. That is why there are evil Paladins like the Scarlet Crusade/Onslaught. They believed so strongly in their cause that the Light answered them.

The same can be applied to the Zandalari Prelates. Zandalari are the religious caste of Troll society, the voices of the Loa and the keepers of their faith. So strong is the Zandalari’s faith in their Loa that the Light answers them.

It’s the same reason we have Tauren Paladins (aka Sunwalkers). They don’t believe in the Light the way the Humans, Dwarves, and Elves do. Their “light” is An’she, the Sun God, and interpret it as such.

These characters don’t posses the meta knowledge like we do and interpret things based on their culture. WE, as players, know that it is the cosmic force “the Light”, but a Zandalari Prelate believes it to be their Loa granting them this power.

The Loa themselves are Wild Gods like Cenarius or Aviana, or at least a creature that is similar to a Wild God.

1 Like

PANDA PALADINS

That way we both win :+1:

1 Like

Why be Horde when Dwarves (both kinds!) can be Paladins? Utter madness!

1 Like

So I can strike down the heathens and heretics with the might of the Loa.

Di’chuka Rezan!

The Horde needs more Shaman and Druid Races than Alliance.

Alliance Paladins: 3 (Human, Dwarf, Draenei)
Horde Paladins: 2 (Tauren, Blood Elf)

Horde Shaman: 5 (Orc, Tauren, Troll, Goblin, Pandaren)
Alliance Shaman: 3 (Dwarf, Draenei, Pandaren)

So let’s not even start about unfair class options. If you want an additional Paladin so that the Alliance and Horde have an even number of options, than you better give the Alliance two Shaman.

1 Like

Zandaladins will rise soonℱ

29 Likes

Pandaladins for the win!

4 Likes

Omg they need to hurry up. I have a butt elf Paladin ready for a race change.

1 Like

We’re 5 month into BFA, enough with the false advertising.

10 Likes

Are you the only Blizz poster now or did you escape your cage long enough to come to the forums?

On topic of this
when is “soon” since it no longer means what it used to in previous Blizzard terms.

9 Likes

Dont forget they were announced during Legion as well.

3 Likes

alliance paladins: 5 human. dwarf, draenei, dark iron, lightforged
horde paladins: 2 tauren, belf

alliance shaman: 4 draenei, dwarf, panda, dark iron
horde shaman: 7 orc, troll, tauren, goblin, panda, maghar, highmountain

it’s still a much larger option for horde shaman but let’s not for a moment pretend that alliance doesn’t currently have MANY more paladin options.

3 Likes

I think Alliance should get gnome Shamans and nelf Paladins. :innocent:

1 Like

They can’t give us all the carrots or even greater numbers of players will leave faster.

2 Likes

False. In total, including all allied races and the neutral Pandaren, both sides have 88 unique race/class combos, broken down as:

Warriors: Alliance 11, Horde 11
Paladins: Alliance 5, Horde 3
Death Knights: Alliance 6, Horde 6
Hunters: Alliance 11, Horde 11
Shaman: Alliance 5, Horde 8
Rogue: Alliance 9, Horde 9
Druid: Alliance 3, Horde 4
Monk: Alliance 9, Horde 9
Demon Hunter: Alliance 1, Horde 1
Mage: Alliance 11, Horde 9
Priest: Alliance 11, Horde 10
Warlock: Alliance 6, Horde 7

There are plenty of race/class options to choose from for both sides. OP’s complaint is pretty ridiculous, but overall there is a fair combination for either faction.

6 Likes

at this point i don’t know why the entire alliance can’t be paladins, and the entire horde can’t be shamans. >_>