New Races?!?!?!

No date on Zandalari Troll/Kultiran yet?

Pace yourself.

1 Like

Blizzard decided not to release them. They’re said they’re ending the game after BFA and running off with all our money.

GG bois. It was a long run.

2 Likes

They’re coming in 8.1.5. But yeah no date, it’s anyone’s guess.

1 Like

lol expecting key selling points for an expansion to be released within the first half of the expansion. It’s sad to think Blizzard has stooped so low that they have to keep something like a playable race as a carrot on a stick to keep you playing and wanting more like it.

2 Likes

Soon™ , very soon™.

1 Like

Idk about you guys but the hype is long since dead and gone for me over Z trolls and K humans. It’s been way too long of a wait since they were first announced…

4 Likes

They should have been added before Mag’har and Dark Iron.

1 Like

If players got Zandalari and Kultirans right now, that would mean players would start at lv 20 (if you didn’t race change) and then enjoy all the old WoW content leveling up.
Meanwhile, all the current content goes untouched by that player.
Blizzard…er…I mean…Activision believes this is the wrong way to go about things, and is attempting to strategically release the new races at a time in the game when they believe is right.
Keep in mind, the Darkshore Warfronts were just released, which I’m assuming is something they want to keep us busy until the new raids come in.
My guess, the end of February 2019 is when we’ll start seeing news of 8.1.5’s release.

1 Like

It is pathetic of Blizzard to offer something as an incentive to purchase their game and then not even allow the players access to said feature.

4 Likes
1 Like

3-4 months minimum.

1 Like

Agreed. I was hyped about trolls and kultirans 2 months ago, but now I’m just disenchanted and don’t care about the release date.

The key is to release content at the zenith of its hype, but I feel blizzard waited too long to push the envelope.

2 Likes